What is your Halloween costume?

Yep!
No one knows Bebop and Rocksteady?

I’m assuming The Doctor as in Doctor Who? If so which one? I’ve always wanted to get a costume set up for the fourth. Dr. Horrible is also a fantastic choice.

Cowabunga dude.

Just the other night I was tending bar at a costume party, and I dressed up as a mad scientist. Had a torn up lab coat, crazy hair, and some busted up safety goggles. I figured who better to mix drinks than a crazy chemist right?

I’m attending another part as a guest in a week or so, and a friend and I are going as Jay and Silent Bob, with me as the latter.

the tenth his hair is very similar to mine

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n592/Filledwithfire/09d69eb6.jpg

Built it myself.

Dude that’s freaking awesome.

I hate to spoil the moment for you, but I posted that exact image exactly a year ago. I was dpi g some soft-core trolling in the costume contest on this site.

Don’t you dare say that you made it yourself. Even I wasn’t that bold.

1 Like

Yeah, we’re referencing your troll attempt from last year.

Don’t be modest. I took your exact specifications to make my own.

:smiley:

1 Like

dude! my neighbor is doing the same thing!

you stole my idea! They actually have tuxedo morphsuits!
I’m being slendermans son (I’m not 10 feet tall) and my friend is gonna be deadmau5. We’re gonna dance through the streets of downtown :smiley:

…SSsssss…

deadmau5 huh…

You should be Slanderman then.

ummm Im being his son.

I’m going as Link! Full on, Master Sword an all!

I was making an inside joke. You know I’m like best friends with deadmau5’s Livestream.

I will do a yo-yo trick, then ask for a treat.

Strange fact, did you know that in St. Louis (MO) that it is common practice to tell a joke to every treat-giver before you get your candy?

Also… (forsaken copyrights, why do we have to credit artists for their work?)
http://www.docpop.org/2012/10/the-greatest-halloween-costume-ever-part-2/

Trust me, it’s worth the extra click.

-Jacob

I really wanted to be either Dr. Robotnik from sonic or deadpan from freakazoid. Lol…I would have so much more fun as deadpan.

My costume is officially BatGirl, so…yeah

Rorschach yo!

If you’ll look like Anne Hathaway in “Dark Knight Rises” that’s a costume I’d like to see!

Oh wait, I guess she was Cat Woman.

Oh well, never mind.