What is your guilty pleasure throw?

I agree with this assessment

4 Likes

Lmaoo. Well i cant disagree if i havnt tried it. I thought about getting one for my kid but i got him a duncan metal drifter instead.

3 Likes

Northstar :star:

1 Like

For me its the duncan butterfly if I want to use a relaxing throw and do some looping.

4 Likes

Tom Kuhn Silver Billet I
Now there’s no shame in loving to throw this classic. It’s the way I throw it that’s a little creepy. I just do some up-n-down and a forward pass or two, but I savor it like someone who’s supposed to have quit smoking but sneaks in a long drag behind the dumpster when no one’s looking. It’s my yo-yo equivalent of getting really close to the water jet in a jacuzzi.

6 Likes

That’s me with with my wood fixies… YYF Legend and a Spintastics. I’ve gotten pretty good at Hop the Fence and doing it while walking. It’s a nice relaxing breather after all the heavy metal.

2 Likes

You have a Mini-motrix. How cool is that; lol

Haven’t seen one of those in awhile🤓

3 Likes

With a CT bearing and flowable response, the DV888 is not bad

The standard responsive setup for a DV888 is, however, as bad as you say.

That yoyo hates children, fun and probably corn on the cob.

5 Likes

Yeah, I still like it more than some more recent minis. Wasn’t this a yoyo you designed? Good work.

1 Like

Yes and no…

It was a yoyo that was designed by Dale Bell and me.

To say the yoyo was designed specifically and exclusively by me.

Would not be A factual statement.

Magic Yoyo T8 Shadow.

2 Likes

Sometimes I find my kids’ yoyoball on the floor, and I throw it around for a couple of minutes.

16 Likes

I think we have a winner :+1:

6 Likes

Very nice YYJ collection! I wish I still I still had my old Big Ben. It was my first unresponsive yo-yo :blush:. I’ve always wanted a Dark Magic…

2 Likes

YYF Loop 720! I love this thing much more than I expected. It’s cheap and fun. Makes me wonder what they would come up with if they made a more expensive looping yo-yo. Like a One Drop looping yoyo? I’d buy that.

2 Likes

Thanks! More recent pics here, but I have added a couple more since:

I’d swear I saw a big ben for sale somewhere recently, if I find it again I’ll PM you.

1 Like

I don’t think I really have a guilty pleasure throw. I enjoy the cheapest of the cheap all the time.

5 Likes

If you ever want to get rid of that big kahuna let me know. The only Yoyos I have multiples of are 3a pairs, 2a pairs, and my big kahunas due to fear of one of them breaking and never being able to find another.

6 Likes

It would be my yyf nine dragons, the yoyo looks great, then I remember the yoyo roars when you throw it.

4 Likes

I half swaped mine.

Love this throw. But nothing to feel guilty about… i think I’d go with my 1st run winglet which i should dislike because of that string catch situation but it’s one of my favorites even though i got the second run with the correction (which is a noticeable changee and improvement of that issue)

6 Likes