what is your favorite yoyo

SPYY Addiction
And very Soon, SPYY Pro and Yoyoskeel Solid :wink:

YYF Genesis, and YoyoJam Dark Magic

Still my V1 genesis. .

If you don’t have any of them, pick the 2 that you would want. Please, not hater comments. I would say One drop and Genesis.

For the record, Dv888 and Loop 900.

I like the vampire by pocket pros.

I love my Zombie!

IKR?! It becomes unresponsive after awhile tho.

Wooly Marmot, i also love the Steamroller by Xcube! =)

Sooo, I was wondering what YOUR favorite yoyo(s) are for 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, and 5a. :slight_smile:

CLYW Wooly Marmot :smiley: i only do 1a

Genesis for 1a
protostar for 5a
bigyo for 4a

I only have auldey wind breaker for practicing 2a. And i can’t do 3a yet

What is your absolute favorite throw? Why is it your favorite?

My favorite is the YYJ New Breed. I like it because it has a nice weight distribution and it fits my hand really well. It also plays nicely on the string, at least for the tricks I can do.

I see your new(ish) to the forums:) But just to say this kind of thread is often written and without great success… so yer…

Awkward

If you look at the last page, there is a 5 page thread for “Favorite yoyo”.

I wan’t looking for success…I wanted to know so I could look into some.

At the moment I cant get enough of my Remnant 2, I pretty much can’t fault it for my preferences, small great at grinds, super quiet and nice soild feel and shape.

the favorite yoyo that i own would have to be the dv888 i just got my dingo so havent played with it as much. But maybe over time.

Now my favorite yoyo that i dont own would have to be the Difeyo Overhaul My friend let me play with it and I didnt wanna give it back. I love the KK bearing and the added weight rings. Great yoyo. I need to win the lotto or rob a bank so i can get it hehe :stuck_out_tongue: