What is your favorite wide yo-yo?

What is your favorite wide yo-yo and why do you prefer it ??

3 Likes

Edge ultimatum.

I like the look of Peters new c3 signature yoyo too but I havnt tried that yet

6 Likes

I actually just got mine in from the mail not to long ago :grin: I’ll post a pic later but I really enjoy that one so far it’s perfect :wink:

1 Like

The iYoyo Tequila is surprisingly capable.

1 Like

Biased answer I’ll say 5050 D bearing because it’s THAT GOOD.

Unbiased wise 583 because it’s THAT GOOD but BIGGER

3 Likes

I heard a lot about the atlas it sounds great but I also hear that it lacks in spin time cause it’s light is that true ??

1 Like

Didn’t appear to hold Jake Elliot back winning worlds on it… the thing with super wide yoyos, a certain percentage of the weight will always be used in making them wide so you can’t expect them to be as rim weighted as a narrow yoyo which can use all its weight on being rim weighted. That being said…. The highest % rim weighted yoyos are often not crowd favorites so a good balance can be struck at wide.

10 Likes

CoreCo Qubit is my favorite wide yoyo. The thing is just so much fun.

5 Likes

Blade 2.0 prototype

Will there ever be an official release of the blade 2?

The Atlas is my favorite unresponsive yoyo. It can lack spintime for very advanced combos but if you just throw harder it’s not a problem.

3 Likes

thanks Marco that solved my problem :grin::+1:t2: I guess I might have to throw harder :smirk::joy:haha It sounds like a great yo-yo I will look into it thanks

1 Like

Was gonna say the Umbra, but this is my answer.

From a performance standpoint, I have a UI Enso that fits the bill, but I prefer less wide alternatives since the sides get caught too easily on my tricks. Anyone try this one for 5A yet? Id probably have tried it already if I got the raw version.

@AaronW - Yep, the Qubit is definitely a ton of fun. Nice pick :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s really difficult to choose between the Umbra
and the 50/50. I suppose the 50/50 because it’s a better size for my hands and I find tech easier with it.

2 Likes

The flame is my widest yoyo. And I love it.

6 Likes

There is a blade 3 prototype on the way. I loved the 2 but it is a signature yoyo and it was the players call to keep pushing the design

3 Likes

XÂł Seed. Beauty. Nice and floaty, moved quickly or not. Grinds for days even un-blasted.

Wife still loves her C3 Teleport.

1 Like

Surprised the CLYW Akita hasn’t been mentioned yet… super awesome throw.

2 Likes

Orbital GTX and OD 1to1

1 Like

Surprised no one mentioned the Topyo Silenus. Don’t have one, so don’t know, but it’s well thought of.

1 Like

Not sure if people would consider this wide, since it’s only 46mm in width, but my favourite wide yoyo is the OpYoYos Spright. The Orbital GTX has the same width and is in the running so I assume this counts.

I consider it wide, as anything 46mm and above is considered wide for me. I usually dislike wide yoyos, but the Spright is just so well designed it feels normal in my hands and doesn’t have that “wide” feeling that I hate. It’s my favourite yoyo overall as well.