What is your favorite titanium yo-yo?

What is your favorite titanium yo-yo :yo-yo: and what makes it different above the rest ???

1 Like

Wanker. It’s round and feels good in the hand. Built for comfort, not speed.

7 Likes

But it’s a terrible product for the younger kids to research on the web. Leads to all kinds “interesting” sites.

3 Likes

Lol that’s true. Especially since it was never for sale from any official yoyo company or posted on any store for sale. I stick to my vote though. It is the best Ti I’ve owned.

1 Like

Dazzler is my favorite titanium throw. It just has such a nice feel to it.

2 Likes

000 is so premium feeling and simply sounds the best when playing. That said, my edc is Gravity. It plays so smooth and is configurable. It’s “breaking in” quite nicely too.

3 Likes

Too few people have thrown a Wanker (that’s an odd sentence to type), which is a shame because it’s a very fun throw. Though definitely not performance-oriented. I like mine, but I don’t find the shape particularly comfortable.

My favorite still has to the be the Ti Walker followed pretty closely by the Ti 888.

7 Likes

Ti Wisteria
It’s larger than my usual preferences, but it doesn’t feel like it in play. Pretty laid back, just enough float.

The Gravity is pretty much tied for top spot, though. The way it can be changed up to feel completely different just by swapping side effects or adding caps is pretty fascinating to me.

1 Like

The One Drop Citizen is the best titanium yoyo I have ever played.

I’ve been enjoying the Bangarang these days. It’s tiny but very capable. Such a fun, unique yoyo! There’s really nothing else like it.

5 Likes

There’s a Titanium Password coming, and that thing should be incredible. I’m psyched about owning one.

1 Like

One Drop Citizen, honestly I feel like One Drop made that YoYo, dropped the microphone and everyone had been playing catch-up ever since. Just my opinion for what it’s worth :joy:

6 Likes

I think its between the Calyx and Metavity for me. The Wanker takes the cake in the #1 spot but I have struggled to get my hands on one. Both of these offer great performance out of the Ti package, I rec the metavity over the calyx just cause of how cheap you can score one.

5 Likes

The REX. I think it just makes real good use of titanium in its construction. It is a beast when it comes to power. I love the engraving and it was designed in my hometown. :white_check_mark:

7 Likes

REX was ahead of its time.

1 Like

Oh right one important thing the REX has the best “ting” of all my a Ti! Just so brutal and satisfying!

1 Like

Wanker. I take it everywhere. It’s so good. I’ve owned and designed a bunch of ti yoyos and it’s been my #1 since I got it.

4 Likes

Simply the best Ti imo

It’s my favourite yoyo. I disagree with what some people have said about it. I think it’s extremely stable, fast, spins very nicely and performs better than the tosser, which is a tiss yoyo I made.

I know I made the Wanker so I’m supposed to like it but I don’t blow smoke like that. I don’t like the tosser and there’s a bunch of older aluminium yoyos I’ve made which I’m not a fan of for one reason or another and I’m always honest about it.

7 Likes

Can you please do a re-run?

4 Likes

I may snag a second one if this happens.

3 Likes