What is your favorite string?

YYSL Type X.

I love it. Dragon is wonderful string but at times it whips way too fast and doesn’t seem to hold its tension all that well to me.

I agree. I couldn’t even do jade whip with it because it whips at a million mph. Haha

Jade Whip/Revolutions/etc…all a nightmare with Dragon string. The tension has to be 110% perfect or it goes warp speed and wraps on itself, yep!

I just recently obtained some Kitty String. Definitely a new favorite. It’s got the quality of most of the boutique strings at a bulk quantity and price. It just might be the only string I but from now on.

Kitty string is a great string for a budget but there are better strings for a more premium price.

Mine

Regular Kitty, especially white.

Which is my point. It’s not much worse than some of the boutique string I’ve and I can get it in bulk. I’m not broke or anything, but I got other things I could buy and I really feel it shouldn’t be yoyo string that makes you break the bank.

I’m glad kitty is my favorite string. I’ve tried my share of boutique strings, this is still my favorite. Guess I’m just lucky. After all, 13 cents a string is a ton better than 50 anyways.

YYSL type X and Gr3at Whites