What is your favorite string?

MarkMont Dragon

Type X and Fat Kitty

What is wrong with everyone? It’s all about the Toxic Dragon string. That’s all I use. Though lately I’ve been enjoying the great whites.

Epic string type e

The dragons are fur sure my favorite toxic string but I don’t think you can find them anymore. I got like 1 left that I’ll save until I know I can get more

Way too thin for me.

I’m going to get some Great Whites when I order some YYSL Ammo.

I always thought fat strings were for beginners, but the CLYW team uses fat kitties, and so do a lot of people here, what is up with this?

Some people just like having a thicker string for preference. (Better on camera, more reliable binds, slower for more technical tricks, or maybe faster for some types of string.

YYSL Type X!

Fat strings also whip a bit better due to that bit of extra mass.

Yuki

GString

I see a lot of thick favorites, does this not make your Yoyo more responsive? If I thick will it hold tension better?

Toxic String GR3AT WHITES
Mack Finley signature

Miggy explains it well here:

BYY Type 1

They are still available from the manufacturer and I am sure if enough people ask, André will stock more here.

I went to get some BG1s yesterday and they didn’t have any toxic. I ended up getting some YYSL type X. I always order from YYE. Even if they don’t have exactly what I’m looking for. Haha

Big Yoy String!

For all you string pros, has anyone found any types or brands not to burn? YYSL poly has been killing me lately…

Yeah I suppose that’s true, they are never in stock on YYE. I guess I’m lucky, I just buy like 6 months worth at a time from the One drop shop. But if I couldn’t go there and get them I probably wouldn’t be able to get them.