What is your favorite plastic yoyo?🤯

My favorite is od cabal😎

5 Likes

YYJ Hitman

3 Likes

Ehhhh…

Up to the OP if they want to accept the Hitman. But in my book “plastic yoyo” means “all plastic”. Or at the very least, without YYJ/iYoYo style metal rims. I could maybe be convinced to accept something like the YYF Protostar with its internal weight rings. But I admit that’s just personal opinion and the Protostar could be disqualified as easily as the Hitman.

2 Likes

I mean all plastic without metal rims but you can say one with rims one without rims😄

1 Like

Any YYJ plastic/metal hybrid

1 Like

yyf whip and northstar

3 Likes

new north star or old one?))

1 Like

POM Diffusion for me without a shadow of a doubt. That reminds me I need to dig that puppy out and give it some throws.

4 Likes

Really enjoy the freshthings coke one. Diffusion 2 is my most played though

3 Likes

First Base.

2 Likes

Speedmaker

1 Like

Mine is the Survivalist.

15 Likes

Simple Answer-Serenade

Longer Answer—When I think plastic I immediately think of injection molded and shiver a little, so I will go a little more detailed…
Injection molded plastic-None…I don’t like the feel. I have a set of replay pros for 3A and a freehand for 5A though so I can beat the crap out of em.
Machined Poly- Zeekio Vapor (I have only played this and the Spectre though)
Machined Delrin- Serenade followed by Zeekio Zenith
Machined Delrin with Rings-Zeekio Flare (again the only one I have tried in this category though)
I really want to try an ippon or an iceberg one day!

5 Likes

both

1 Like

Probably Replay Pro or First Base

2 Likes

Second the survivalist. Or Duncan wheels

1 Like

OK, then YYJ journey. But really then how do you classify a spintastics yoyo with internal metal weight rings? Or what about the spintastics eclipse that had a thin brass ring that fit between the shell and the caps, as well as used an internal metal ring? Yomega Hyperwarp Heavy Wing or the Buzzon Element X?

2018-09-23_13-03-34_v1

2018-09-23_13-08-59_v1

2018-09-23_13-06-16_v1

In reality, the only difference between these and the HM is how the metal ring is attached. Yet most would probably say these are plastic yoyos.

6 Likes
1 Like

Then YYJ Journey.

But…
See my edit above.

2 Likes

Speedaholic or ghost

2 Likes