what is your fav bearing?

ya i say so too

My favorite bearing is any bearing that works correctly

Difeyo kks and center tracs have always been very good to me (i prefer them over 10-ball).

But last week, I bought 4 Twisted Trifectas and they’ve been great.

i just got the twisted trifecta and its definately an improvement, its great for the truly unresponsive yoyo

I use the YYJ speed bearings for most things. My favorite profiled bearing is the Crucial bearing.

Bearing, Phh.

Fixed axle.

Haha,

stock is good for me, but I do like Ct

Cheap Chinese 10 ball concaves go in every yoyo I throw.

I wanted to like the Crucial V2s more than I did, though. 'Still love to try a Trifecta.

Center Trac

I have to respectfully disagree about Terrapin ceramics. In most cases - I agree - ceramic is of dubious value. However, with the TerrapinX treatment the ceramic bearings take the treatment much better than the chrome. The guy that makes them agrees citing “galling” that occurs with steel/steel vs steel/ceramic with the Terrapin Treatment.

The Chrome bearings are not nearly as good as the ceramic. Spend the extra $5 -IMHO.

Without Terrapin treatment, however, I agree with your ceramic observations in general.

how would you “terrapin x” a bearing? i thought they were like a special bearing co. or something.

There’s a Terrapin ‘dry lube’ that you can buy. I actually just bought a bottle myself.

Center trac. is my favorite.

Twisted Trifecta.
General-Yo’s AIGR.

I have ceramic terrapin xwing bearings for all my yo’s but a friend of mine showed me a trifecta and we put in my code 2. Dear lord have mercy on the speed that thing had. I can only imagine what would happen if terrapin made some of these with ceramic and treatment. I thought his treatment really didn’t do much for regular steel ball bearings from what I’ve heard. That why all mine are ceramic. Would treating a trifecta be beneficial even though they are steel?

i like twisted trifecta bearings

stock…