Werrd Tre:
2-3 Adegle PSG’s-
Microsoft points
Xbox Live gold
A new headset:
A new hat!
Random video games!
An iPod

And that sums it up. I will never get this stuff, but last year, i asked for a Lamborghini. :smiley:

Getting a Summit, so crossing that off my list ;D

Next up… Toxic Dragon Strings

Model 10
Silly goose

first, MFD_Ape-X

second, O.D. benchmark (x3)

if you want custom molded ear plugs some shotgun/gun clubs make them on the spot in there shops. I know the gun club we belong to does. However if your not willing to go to that area knowing it’s a little shaky with sone people it still might be worth a shot.

I just added a black light to the list. So that is gonna be awesome ;D

Got a change hoping for a blue irony jp 2013. Next is a red with silver acid wash electric flash

I have so much stuff on mine. My main want though is an Eighty-Six 400. Those things look so incredibly nice…

Im guessing nothing because I got my very first phone. It’s the LG G2.

A clyw yoyo (any color, any clyw)
Yomega glide darth vader edition
Yyf shutter( wanted Jason lee edition, but that thing is sold out for a good long time now)
And a bunch of other stuff, string, yoyo gloves, holster , etc.

SuperNova
Severe
Hubstacked Genesis
Northstar
Avant Garde 2
Grind Machine

what I’m getting for christmas
1.ac2
2.bonfire
3. wolverine puffin
4. canvas
5. rally
6. hopefully a Sasquatch

I bought myself the Pride, asked for the Gambit. Will probably also get myself a Pulsefire.

I got the deal with a dropbear and some metal yyj yoyo that I don’t remember from cyber monday, and Im hoping for some NYYR stuff such as a new spyderco knife, a quadcopter, and some headphones. As far as other yoyos go, I’m really only hoping for a V and an O from the benchmark series.