I am very curious about people’s buying/selling patterns in this hobby.
- How many of your yoyos have you sold off over time?
- Do you keep a newly purchased yoyo sealed up in its packaging until you are ready to put it through its paces, or do you unbox it immediately to “admire” it, even though that lowers its potential resale value in the event you never put it into play rotation?
- How long, on average, do you hang on to your yoyos before you sell them (if ever)?
- How long does it take before you know you’re never going to play a yoyo again and can flip it on B/S/T without seller’s regret?
- Do you try to keep some sort of size limit on your collection?
- How many yoyos in your collection were purchased either purely for their aesthetics or rarity (i.e., “just to have them”), or because of a future plan to play them which you never got around to? And did you keep them sealed in their packaging or did you unbox them immediately?