What is this trick called?

Sorry for the semi-vague title, LOL.

Anyway, what is the trick in which throw a 1 1/2 mount, then kind of dismount it halfway and shoot the yoyo out to the side (the left for righties)? I love this trick - and I want to know its name!

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if there’s a stylized name, but generically they’re called 1 1/2 Mount Pops. I believe Jensen Kimmitt came up with it.

Asian Pops

Asian pops start with houdni mount http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7fR1gWvNdw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOgVaCqTpSk here you are  ofc u can control length of that"throw" still i am not doing that trick  couse of terrible string burns

I’ve seen them called “Goofy Pops”, but I’m not sure what the canonical name is, if there even is one.

I think you’re describing 1.5 Hops