1.5 mount tosses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qGTbEKvJ7Z4 after wathcing that video again i found intresting element for beginners like me

at 0:13 sec, how are those tosses called?, does anybody know? any  tutorial for it?

Goofy Hops I cant find a tut though

I remember a tutorial done last year for one of the tutorial competitions, maybe the Rethink yoyo one, where they were shown, but can’t find it now. Pretty easy though honestly if you just try. Only hard part is managing the string burn.

They’re actually simple in concept but need A LOT OF PRACTICE, like I mean A LOT. I saw a tutorial the other day, I forgot where but I’ll do my best to find it. I’d make one but I can’t even do the move yet, but here’s what the tutorial said:

Get into 1.5 mount

you’re gonna do the same dismount motion

as the yoyo is leaving the string you’re gonna do like a “Boomerang” but it’s gonna be to the side

so basically, bring your TH to NTH

before the yoyo reaches the end of the string your gonna pull you TH back to normal position

as soon as the yoyo touches the upper string, do the same motion.

I’m not sure if that explains it very well but i’ll do my best finding the video !

Took me a whole 3 minutes to learn this trick…

didnteven try it once tbh:P make a video man :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s called pitch and catch.
Here’s a video-
http://www.highspeedyoyo.com/tutorials-by-jake/pitch-and-catch

That trick doesn’t look like it would induce string burn at all! ;D

ye… i just burned my whole NTH index fiunger… :stuck_out_tongue: damn i have to buy some gloves :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried doing some of these last night… they’re deceptively simple-looking!! In addition to fear of string burn, I just can’t get them to go smoothly down at an angle like Jake (and other people!) do. I do some sort of awkward straight-down thing. It’s terrible.

But they look great when they work, so I’mma keep at it…

Maybe I need to bust out some “Magic Mitts” from the winter clothing box…

Muhahahaha! Freaks with grossly thickened skin around their pointer fingers rule! We can do sky binds, this thing, and fast skin the gerbils!