I haven been wondering what the name to this trick is called. Its like an eli hop from double or nothing, where one throws the yoyo out to the side and brings it back in like a looping repeater. Ive seen it in video’s (All of which I cant seem to find right now) But if anyone knows what this trick is please tell me the name. Thanks

Asian pops?

yes yes thats exactly it! thanks!

Your welcome