What is the nicest company

I’ve sent plenty if throws back to YYJ. They came back fixed. I’ve heard rumors that JD is trying to reduce vibe(which I admit is the main cause that YYJ isn’t preferred) for throws coming out in 2013.

If you think yoyojam is nice, then wait til you get some other throws. It’s like two different worlds… it’s a whole new ballgame. You’ll be amazed at how much better other companies are. I just really encourage you to branch out to new companies. It’s like driving a Ferrari vs. a Honda Civic. Yes, other companies ARE that much better.

Square wheels, new and local company makes crazy ass ano stuff!

Spin Dynamics and YoYoJam both have such cool owners who are totally into their players who are some of the coolest Throwers you will ever meet . Over the Years I have seen the quality of which YoYoJam has treated their players and in turn the players are fantastic examples of always taking time to show players tricks and hang out with you. And the owners are very generous in sponserships for contests and players. SpinDynamics also has a stellar crew they are rather new but the Owner and players are great examples of really dedicated Yoers. It all goes back to one of my favorite groups The White Rabbits and one of their songs called "The Company We Keep " Peace, Love ,Turtle Dove P.S. Let me refer you to the first post in this thread !!

so I think this thread is officially revived?
I have to agree that yyj guys are pretty nice. (atleast the ones I’ve dealt with)
But from what I’ve experienced, I’ve never had a negative experience with any company.

To me, YoYoexpert, and yoyofactory. I count yoyoexpert as a company :stuck_out_tongue:

didn’t see that coming…

why is it that YOU always have to bring me down because I love YYJ?

DEAL WITH IT WORLD :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m trying to try different companies but its like you WANT me to give up on YYJ. I guess I’ll just stick to YYJ and nothing else so I can get you even more mad :P.

it’s not that, it’s the Soopah necro attached to that.

1 Like

no one is going to get mad at you for choosing to like YYJ. Ive owned plenty of yoyojams… they’re amazing… but he has a point. Theres more fish in the sea. There is no point in being loyal to a company unless you’re sponsored by them… which you’re not. You will honestly be amazed with the quality and love put into companies like CLYW, One Drop, Deadly Spins, and many others.

I personally haven’t met many people who are sponsored… actually only 1… but from conversations ive had with and about players/teams… CLYW and One Drop are definitely 2 of the nicest companies out there.

1 Like

I met Brett Outchcunis(from yomega) twice once when I was young and. Recently(imnow13) before he said hi to me an autographed my X brain. Now, I said hi and he gave me a stern look /:frowning:

OOOCH is a great guy and a fantastic Contest Mc. Youll be hard pressed to find better .He is charming to everyone and is always ready to help you . Having been at many regional contests Brett has done single handed most of the time does the whole show and has been around since we went from Cd’s to Ipods and he still rocks it . You gotta cut the guy some slack man hes human . He has been so rightous at contests and instrumental in making sure we all felt comfortable and encouraging everyone . I cant say enough about him . So without a doubt Yomega and Brett deserve there place and I hope they stay there. !

Dunkin Donuts must have been closed that day.

2 Likes

The problem is you choose to bash all companies besides YYJ.

1 Like

General yo is really, really, nice!

Seriously… I know that there will be a day when you branch out to other companies and say, “Why didn’t I do this earlier?”

I wouldn’t say that other brands are better then YYJs (The car example was bad because it implies that YYJs are inherently obsolete).

I will say that I highly recommend branching out into other brands because every one has a different thing they bring to the table.

Back on topic from what I’ve seen at Worlds Werrd and Duncan were the Nicest/funniest. I’ve also only had great experiences with YYE.