What is the name of the guy that makes the titanium yo-yos that also makes titanium pens?

I’m just asking the forum this question because I couldn’t remember the guy’s name or the name of his yo-yo? But he makes small quantities of titanium yo-yos similar in shape to SB twos narrow, high walls, etc. But the titanium yo-yo thing is just a little fun that he has because the main thing he does is makes among other things, titanium pens and things of that nature.

I’m sure I’m the only guy that forgot who this guy is so the answer should pop up pretty quick. And once I get an answer, this entire topic could be removed from the board.

I might get lucky and he may read this post himself?

Regardless, thanks in advance for anyone that knows the answer and would care to share it with me. I’d really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Hey have you tried googling titanium yoyo pen guy? Just kidding, here might be the link you are looking for. The Original Bolt Action Pen – Fellhoelter ToolWerks

1 Like

Was it this guy doc? Fellhoelter Titanium Yo-Yo - #140 by Fellhoelter

Brian Fellhoelter. If we’re thinking of the same guy. Also does titanium side effects. Followed him for years before getting into yo-yos and finding him on here was so cool.

1 Like

Who, me?

11 Likes

I think his name is Fellhoelter

Yes you :wink:

Oopse. Looks like we Beetlejuiced you into the thread by mentioning you too many times.

7 Likes

OK, now what?

3 Likes

@yoyodoc wanted to be reminded who you where and is probably interested in your awesome looking yo-yos. That’s my guess

Actually, not quite correct on the yo-yos theory.

It had more to do with the discussion I was having with a few of my associates about utilizing a modified titanium pen in close quarters combat scenarios.

My concept for the modification indicated that titanium might be the ideal material to be used for the design and the purpose.

I had mentioned in conversation the existence of a titanium machining mastermind that was currently offering several items made at a high-level of precision. Unfortunately, during the conversation, I just totally forgot about the name of the guy?

That’s all. Thanks for the information I was looking for.

2 Likes

I’m guessing he wants a set