Favorite Titanium from The Summer of Titanium?

I see that the Summer of Titanium is starting to slow down and I figured I’d post a poll to see who likes what. I don’t own any of these personally, but I have thrown a couple of them and I enjoyed the CiTizen best, Dream second.

What about you all? Did anyone get all of them (or plan on it for the yoyos that are unreleased still)?

There’s a clear winner in the poll above. The other TIs never had a chance.

I don’t think the iYoyo Tiger or SPYY’s yoyo came out yet…

People can still answer this poll even if they’ve never played a yoyo… maybe it’s their favourite from the specs and appearance! People can also answer owing to having played one or two of them and saying, “Out of the two I played, THIS one is my favourite…”

But nobody. NOBODY. Will have played all of these yoyos for a significant enough time to really make an informed selection. And if they have, we don’t know what their preferences are or if they know yoyo from a blob of Shine Ola.

By all means, vote. I did! You can, too! Just don’t take this poll as anything even scratching the surface of authoritative. :wink:

^I thought this forum was about fun toys. Who said we had to make it official?

Have a look up. You’ll see my point soaring over your head. :wink:

Yes, this is about fun toys. :wink:

I guess you didn’t see that I was just making a stupid comment, like I usually do.

This is no doubt the reason why the highest votes are all the ones that were ~$300 and were the most widely available. I can’t imagine there have been many people on here who dropped $600+ on an Anglam Tiss or Seventh Heaven, especially considering how limited the runs were. Heck, I believe TA is the most seasoned Ti-collector on here, and I’m not even sure if she owns a TiSS or Seventh Heaven…

As for me, I’m not going to vote since I’ve only got a Citizen, so I don’t really have anything to compare it to.

Whilst we’re talking about Titanium though, Luftverk have another Titanium in the works and it looks gorgeous.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12144244_482068998627496_1059380245_n.jpg
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/11899556_758080531004678_1336218674_n.jpg

Drools

I have the Ti Dream from YoYoFactory. And I Love it!!

1 Like

I own a Ti Dream, it is a fun, powerful yoyo. Last weekend, I got to throw a ciTIzen, it is floatier than the Dream, still with powerful spins. I enjoyed it.

Is one better than the other? I really can’t answer, both are fun in their own way.

My YYR Seventh Heaven is waiting for me at the Post Office :-\

As soon as I get to try that, I will answer this question more definitively. For right now, the Raw Dream is my favorite, with the Evora a close second. Both totally different in the way they play and feel on the string.

Update: Got my Seventh Heaven. Absolutely a delight to play. Stupendous spin and stability - even better than the Dazzler. It is everything one would want in a Ti Sleipnir. It is definitely the best of the summer lot in my opinion. What is so amazing about it is that it retains the “feel” of the Sleipnir while delivering the performance that only Titanium can supply.

The Seventh Heaven is faster than the Dazzler and has a less generic feel to it. The Seventh Heaven is much faster on the string and more stable in-flight. I feels like the Sleipnir; not a Dazzler. I love this thing.

One other note, my Seventh Heaven is quiet - like the Ti Dream. I like quiet yo-yo’s.