What is the float goat in your opinion

what would you say is the floatiest of them all? for me personally i’d say the bowl mg, but that’s mostly because all of my other yo-yos just “thunk” each time they reach the end of the string. what would you say yours is?

3 Likes

AL7 Carbine or AL7 Afterlife

6 Likes

A-RT Grail is commonly referred to as the “most floaty” whenever these discussions pop up

4 Likes

The Float is very floaty.

5 Likes

Another vote for the Smashing Yo-yos Float from me. Feels super light and floaty while avoiding being overly speedy and uncontrollable (which to me are properties that reduce floatiness) which can be common in super light yo-yos.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d say afterlife is the floatiest in my collection!

3 Likes

My top 3 are Grail, Bowl 303 and I would say Markmont Project 2 with ULs

1 Like

Afterlife for me not tried the AL7 version but the original is very floaty

4 Likes

Noah, Grail, Markmont Classic

6 Likes

The G2 Ti Triton V1 takes it for me. I don’t know about the other two but this one I can barely tell there’s anything tied to the string.

3 Likes

I have a top 3:

One drop T1 (both versions) are crazy floaty. You can almost see the hang time haha.

Sengoku Orochi is my floatiest bimetal. Just feels so much bigger and lighter than the specs warrant.

And Atmos Abel is one buoyant dude.

(Honorable mention: and also rather irrelevant because it’s un attainable: Oxygen Hyperion)

7 Likes

Put another one down for the G2 Afterlife. If you don’t have one get one. My preference is the AL7. I should add I also have the holy grail and it’s still the afterlife for me.

3 Likes

+1 for the A-RT Grail, but also the G2 Arbiter and MMC with Energy Domes floats pretty well.

1 Like

I personally think the creep is the most float

1 Like

Guess I need to get an Afterlife! I have the G2 Pilgrim, and that’s currently my floatiest throw.

4 Likes

Man I’ve heard so much about the afterlife. I’ll have to add it to the list

1 Like

Opyoyo’s Sprite

1 Like

A-RT Grail

4 Likes

The 50/50 by Dressel Designs is a VERY floaty yoyo imo. It’s a really fun throw!

3 Likes

slimmer version Squib