What is the best yyr throw?

Well, I was just wondering which yyr throw is the best. (Your opinion.) Just reply.

Draupnir.

Sleipner

Overdrive is my personal I have played

To make this thread useful, it would probably be a good idea for people who answer this question to list all YYR they’ve played.

I’ve tried:
old Sleipnir
2011 Clash
2012 Clash
old Messiah
ReClash
Stargeyser
E=mc2

Probably the best playing one would have to be the 2011 Clash. Favorite is tied between the '11 Clash and ReClash.

true.

I’ve only played a Sleipnir and Stargazer. I thought the Sleipnir was A LOT better.

I’ve tried the Messiah and Diffusion.

Both are amazing.

I have:

Diffusion
Stargazer
StarGeyser
Z-On
Clash 2012
Sleipnir
Uragment
Blink
E=mc^2
Dreadnought
Dreadnought G
Attune
Stardust 2
Gleipnir
Mr Butcher

Of the lot, my favourite would have to be the Stargeyser or the Gleipnir. Rock solid stable and a nice bit of oomph at the end of the string.

Yuki

I own or have owned these YYR:

Overdrive
Stargazer v1
Stargazer v2
Stardust v1
Stardust v2
Dreadnought
Mr butcher
Stargeyser
E=mc2
Blink
Fragment
Messiah
Triplet
Six
Acrophobia
Attune
Gleipnir
Z-on

My top 3 are fragment, overdrive and mr butcher

^^
That’s my list. The best in terms of the “fun factor” is a tie between Clashcube and Mr. Butcher. My favorite for practicing is the Fragment. My favorite for performance is the Gleipnir.

ClashCube - I really enjoy the “solid” play of this thing. It’s the kind of “solid” you can’t replicate with larger throws. It’s fun and performs as well as a regular sized yoyo.

Mr. Butcher - This is one fun throw. If I could compare it to any yoyo I would say the chief except this would be a little more “nimble” on the string.

Fragment - Man, this throw blew my mind the first time I tried it. Out of the 4 YYR I mentioned this has to be the best(though I’ve never tried the “almighty” sleipnir). I didn’t expect such a tiny and light yoyo to perform so well. It handles everything I can do with my gleipnir. The downside of this yoyo is that it’s very unforgiving. I don’t recommend this yoyo to beginners

Gleipnir - Performance powerhouse. Stable and solid. My choice for 5a, also my second favorite YYR.

Now for a group shot!
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac60/iYoYo_2010/5ea076d1-01fc-48d0-b3e1-d9e199265f5e.jpg

What’s the yoyo on top?

My main throw. Needed to complete the the pyramid so I threw it in there

My main throw aka what is the name of it haha?

Spin Dynamics Flow?

Is the sleipnir better than the Phenom?

Preference. ::slight_smile:

In performance.

Porbably they’re equal.