What is The Best Organic?

lol the best yoyo is what ever I have on hand to throw.
i.e. all yoyos are best yoyos as long as you actually use it!!! :slight_smile:

Best yoyo is the yoyo that comes built in with skills but I have yet to find one that makes tricks easier yet. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They do, youā€™re just buying bad yoyos

6 Likes

My favorites are Life, Diptych, MMC, and Batsquatch in no particular order. However, I think the Diptych be #1 in terms of how much fun it is to throw aroundā€¦ Just barely though.

4 Likes

When youā€™re asking for one best organic, itā€™s still grail for meā€¦ :thinking:

But my top 5:
grail,
canvas,
MMC,
sparrow,
creep

8 Likes

Dalla! How does the Creep compare to all the rest in your top 5? Have always been curious about that one but there isnā€™t much information on its playfeel online haha. And knowing youā€™re an organic aficionado Iā€™d love to hear your thoughts!

4 Likes

On the string:

Floaty >> Solid => Sparrow > Grail > MMC > Creep > Canvas

Light >> Heavy => Sparrow > Grail > MMC > Creep > Canvas

Less stable >> Stable => Grail > MMC > Sparrow > Creep > Canvas

Please notes that Sparrow is undersized, so of course it feels lighter compared to the other four. And being in the right side doesnā€™t mean it is pure solid, heavy, and very stable. This is just a comparison between these 5 yoyos. These are purely my own feeling man, other people might have different opinion.

9 Likes

Some of my fave organicsā€¦in no particular orderā€¦
MC / MCMO, Creep, Life, Grail, Cloudberry, Batsquatch, Saboteur, Obsession, Murmur, Peak (variations), Gravity, Intro, Nitro, Bapezilla, Siren v2, Dale, Sudo, Parlay, Fallen Angel, Mini Bowl, E1NS, 888.

Too many! :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™m a fan of the SW Whippet, but I guess Iā€™m biased.

7 Likes

factsssss!

Retic Boa. Absolutely wonderful throw.

2 Likes

I think the gravity has a lot going for it-
Titanium :ballot_box_with_check:
The ability to fine tune weight from the center with SEā˜‘
The ability to fine tune weight on the outer rim with cap and ringsā˜‘
Each way making the throw feeling completely different

2 Likes

Obsession from mowl is awesome. Creep and life are also great.

4 Likes

For me itā€™s still the smashing crucible

If we are counting ones with response bumps Iā€™d add the parlay as #2 (regular anodized version plays best for me compared to nickel and copper)

9 Likes

Thatā€™s a cool custom! Looks like lava

3 Likes

Gruntbull did it about a year ago, ano cost more than the yoyo :joy:. Yā€™all should make a ti version of the crucible (donā€™t know if thatā€™s even possible, but it would be cool)

3 Likes

Me too. I havenā€™t found anything close yet.

Markmont Classic is probably my personal favorite organic. Itā€™s gorgeous, plays really floaty and light, and is very comfortable to hold and throw. Iā€™ve really been enjoying my Freehand One Al lately as well.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a HUGE fan of my Koi. Pure and organic, plays so smooth.

12 Likes

I feel like Throwing Sideways Sistine is something special and very underrated. I will never part with mine!

1 Like

Dude. That color way is so cool. WOW!!:astonished: