What is the best kind of string for string tricks?

Hello, I was wondering what the best kind of string to use for doing string tricks?
I have a 50 YYG Day-glow 100 Percent Polyester 3x2 Orange String and was wondering if i should buy a different kind for string tricks (Which is mostly what I do) so if anyone has some info that would be helpful for a fairly new yo-yoer, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Brett

most people recomend 50% poly 50% cotton i usualy get 100% poly

String that’s like string. Any string will be good, some people like some more than others.

1 Like

Yeah…
It depends on you…

Thanks for the help guys, I’ll get a few small batches of different blends and see what I like better.

One isn’t really better at string tricks, just how you like it.

you really just have to buy some of each there all a little different even in the same batch no one single string feels exactly the same

Dude, perfect time to say “Strizangz are the best.”
Tsk Tsk Tsk. Bad business man

I know how you feel, Brett. I tried a ton of different kinds of strings and never felt much of a difference, except for the few really wacky types of strings I got. And, since I found I have basically no preference, nowadays I just buy whatever string is on sale on yoyo sites on Black Friday. Honestly. lol

Most string makers sell small 5 packs… I reccomend hitting up one of each type and seeing for your self which you like best.

I also reccomend talking to Jeromy K. He makes perfect fit.

Actually cotton would be worse for string tricks since they snap easier and BURN like nothing else. Try G-string Intentus, SSE, SC, and CC. Thats gotta be the best string I have ever tried. Also pick up some G-string BNC when it comes out.