What is/is there a name for this mount?

Is there a name for the mount best described as a trapeze and his brother with a green triangle instead? It happens a little ways into And Whut.

I’ve heard people refer to it as a double green triangle mount.

I call it a Brother GT or “that part in And Whut where you end up in a green triangle, but in a brother mount.” I don’t actually think it has an official name.

Brother GT is what I was going to call it as well.