What if you didnt have any throws for a week?!!

I just ran out of string, Too lazy to make any more, so waiting for my Package that should get here in 4-12 days.It has 400 YYE string. I don’t know what to do. I think I’ll go throwing stuff to the ground now.

Iv gone over a week with no throws a few times actually. Its all because all of my bearings ran out and stopped spinning, so all I had was like 3 throws that spin for like 5 seconds, and are really responsive. Not sure if that counts though. :smiley:

make music, spin poi, call someone I know with a yoyo and borrow it

I would stay busy … But it would be painful >:(

If I had no yoyos for a week… I would probably not yoyo for a week.

i had ran out of string 1 week and a half before chrismas so i had to wait a grueling week till i got my 100 polys.

i would probley pretend to yoyo
i would do a brent stole and realize i just whiped the air.

GO to my parkour and guitar, I would be sad though because I got lIke 20 throws and if they vanished I would be all like WTF people, but I would buy More if I had too

Go play lax all day

Yeah, what he said. I would throw next week.

did you clean and lube them? Were they magnetized? Do you know how to solve these problems?

go pwn some noobs in a free for all

1 Like

^^^ exactly this

hmm…it’s been 3 months since i last played with my yoyo…now i don’t have them because of my dang classmate…it’s boring…but i still have friends and other hobbies…it may be better if i have my yoyos with me…

Well, I try to clean my bearings, but for some reason it never works. I fallow all the right instructions that people give me, but it never makes my bearing any different. Not sure why though.