What I dont undrestand.

my go big doesn’t have a vibe… it has one cap …and i can’t take it out … people say … trying suction cups…

but where do you get those? lol

i am waiting for it to fall out one day :slight_smile:

If it does affect anything, then I’ve haven’t noticed. 2 grams on one side won’t make a huge difference.

No but it does tilt just a tad more to the capped side, if the cap is heavy enough (like the original dark magic), but I must admit my MiniMoTu, Dark magic 1 and 2, New breed, phenom, phenomizm, and (even though is is all metal) my duncan raptor all play alot better without the caps…They just do. I have not tried to remove my caps in my speeder 2 becuase the suction caps dont work with it and I am not going to damage them…

HAHA. Here’s a testament for anyone skeptical about the durability of YYJ’s. Thanks for making me think of this Studio.

So I have played, 1a, 4a, and 5a with the DMII. Over the short period of time I have had the yoyo I have flung it super hard into concrete and had it drop from several feet above me directly onto hard tile or concrete…it was only during those hard impacts that…ONE…of my caps flew out. The yoyo is not cracked in any way…but the rims are a bit dinged. No increase in vibe since the accidents either.

Well, the way I see it:

Companies that make yoyos expect them to hit the ground once in a while. They can’t prevent dings and nicks, but they can make the yoyo strong enough and durable enough where unless you’re just out to destroy the thing, you should otherwise be OK.

I sometimes drop my arm when throwing. It’s dumb, but I’m somewhat new. But at 6 months at this, I ideally shouldn’t be doing that anymore. Hey, it happens.

I like my YYJ bi-metals.

I play my hitman with caps. Guess I’m not a real yoyoer.

It’s a good thing that almost everything Elephark says is sarcasm so…

Haha. I need to see more of Elephark’s “sarcastic” comments. Always a great addition to any thread.

I just tried my DMII (only YYJ I own) without it’s caps…I’m not impressed. I was surprised at how differently it played with both, one, or no caps though. One cap is pretty nice. I still prefer both.

Its true. They play better without the caps in, so people take them out and set them where ever. They then are lost. I take mine out and keep them with my other yoyo stuff, so when I trade them I still got them.

But wait, the same applies to jayyo… so, is he being sarcastic about sarcasm… would that reverse it or just make it more sarcastic?..