What happened?

It appears as if (Excuse me if I’m wrong) many, if not all of the posts from the last few hours have been deleted.

It appears we’ve entered a time warp.
Somebody musta pushed the BIG RED button.

I told every one Never to touch that.

1 Like

Yeah messages in my inbox are not up to date, also most of the more recent BST posts are gone. Probably a site rollback due to some crazy bug or something.

The site was down for me for a while, I couldn’t get on.

There’s a gap in one of the logs that shows the last access yesterday @ March 28, 2012, 11:10:15 PM, the next one is today @ 06:10:20 PM. So everything between those times appears to be off in the space-time continuum somewhere.

Sorry about that guys! Had a bug in the database and had to rollback the site to fix, etc… Unfortunately only way to fix the issue. :frowning:

does this mean I should resend any/all of my PM’s from today? ???

People would have still received the ‘email’ notifications but the PMs online would have been unfortunately deleted - no real easy way around it unfortunately! :frowning:

andre you need a sonic screwdriver for these fixes.
http://http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/sonic-screwdriver.jpg

Yeah I lost one feedback I got the email but when I logged on out wasnt there. I pmed mgodinez about it because he’s the bst mod so hopefully it will get fixed.

Haha - sonic screwdriver would be the best! :wink:

In regards to feedback just ask the person who left it to re-post it, etc.

1 Like

Yep, it’s not retrievable.

How many times do I have to remind you to have someone guard the History Eraser Button?

The red button…
The shiny button…
The jolly, candy-like button.

OK, I gotta leave the room…

The person who guards it would just press it :P. He or she wouldn’t be able to resist the temptation.

what happened with the code 2?

The code 2 had nothing to do with this incident.

A couple of my posts went away for me.

Hmm… Was it you?? :stuck_out_tongue: Jk

But that is very interesting that this happened.

~Shadowz143

The best Ren and Stimpy episode ever!