What fast yoyo should I get?

Hi, I have a Yoyo Factory Shutter, but now I’m looking for something for a yoyo that can go fast but still stable. I’m kind of looking at a One Drop Gradient. What do you guys think? Thanks!

I’ve never actually used a Gradient, but I hear it’s good (I don’t know about fast). I would recommend a YoYoFactory TooHot or Duncan Torque because they are lightweight and fast and only cost about $50.

1 Like

Torque.

If you can find a General-Yo Amplitude, then get one of those.

1 Like

I’m with Zorro and Someone, The Torque is fast, well balanced and is my favorite.

1 Like

You should look in to the C3 railgun
It is stable, long spinning and blazing fast
A Nice grinding finish
And pretty cheap

1 Like

Hey man! for a yoyo that is fast and crazy stable i would definitly say to look into getting a bi metal…They are amazing with stability and spin times while being light and nimble. But they can be a little pricey. I personally have a sturm panzer Schneider MKII which i got used and i LOVE it.(my fav yoyo) I would try to get a good used bi metal or the new yoyo officer shift (if you are looking for a good price!). If not i would definitely recommend Sturm Panzer they make stuff that is truly one of a kind

Thx Zeridon!! I got a Yoyofactory Nightmare and it plays amazing!! It’s fast and really stable. It wasn’t very smooth with a CenterTrac but with a 10 ball concave it’s plays really smooth!