What do you think your next yoyo will be?

Upper end - I think a Drop Bear… lower end - One Star

I got some stuff coming in:

Nessie is on the way.
YYC Beta is coming soon once they are done.
Cascade will be releasing soon, got a line going on that. So those are definitely a sure thing.

I may be picking up a Rockstar and a YYS Stalker this weekend at a meet.

I think maybe the Next Level might be there. Or an acid washed Phenom. Or a blue Phenom.

However, I may skip the Phenom and go for a Madhouse Epic.

Waiting impatiently for the Trigger to drop. Wishing the YoYofficer Aura comes back soon.

There’s so many others I want to get. Nothing is in any order, and there’s plenty of others that if the deal is right, I will go for it. Always a moving target.

Sounds cool

Most people on here are not pros… you’ll see. You start buying yoyos and you cant stop.

Im deffinetly going to get a cascade next, hopefully blood orange or maybe s yye exclusive color well see!!.. i was gonna get a nessie yesterday because of the sale… but wasnt worth it to me.

Definately a One Drop Cascade

One Drop Burnside.

Excellent choice, you will love it! Super floaty feeling with a 10-ball bearing

I was thinking a Dv888 and a Protostar, both solid yoyo’s that can be taken places without me sweating it. And also any Caribou Lodge.

Scratch that, got a Cascade (Dragon Slayer). Looked more appealing to me.

Probably the Inspire. Looks really interesting.

Albatross

a PGM… i played with my brothers all day today.

Hopefully a Wooly Marmot. Saving up for it, but my will may or may not break. That damn Supernova has been tempting me.

Probably the 2010 Mighty Flea, I’ve been looking for a fun pocket throw! ;D

CLYW Arctic Circle or CLYW Chief for sure.

I’m pretty sure my YYJ Go Big has crossed the border! :slight_smile:

chief

SPYY El Ranchero when they come out. Probably be the closest thing to a pistolero I’ll ever own.

ilyy e1ns

I’m getting a MisChief on my birthday, but I’d like to buy an Irony before then.