What do you think you will get for christmas?

Nothing yoyo related . My parents don’t buy me yoyos, I do. Lol

I know exactly what I am getting since I provided all the links for the yoyo stuff I wanted. I am receiving:

blue/silver acid wash Yoyo Officer Aura
Red/Gold rings One Drop Rally
Green One Drop Benchmark “O”
Blue One Drop Yelets
Blue/Silver splash Magic Yoyo N12

I can’t wait, its going to be a very awesome christmas!

Happy holidays to everyone!

Nothing yoyo related apparently :frowning:

Besides a supernova, and a chik

I’m getting lots of clothes, two pairs of vans eras, iTunes

First year of getting mostly getting clothes and no games/toys, actually excited…!

My mom sais that most of the poor tree presents will be clothes too, but i hope that i get SOME toys and things haha.

Facepalm Skullcandies

A backpacking tent

I don’t have any relatives that I need to arbitrarily exchange terrible gifts with, my father has everything he needs, my friends have everything they need and I have everything I need and can get anything I want so there won’t be many gifts exchanged. I’m going to give a friend a tub of cookies on Christmas Eve when I see him, I bought one ex girlfriend a small box of chocolates and I bought about 10 pounds of chocolate candy, fudge, peanut brittle, cookie dough and tasty stuff to share with my dad on Christmas. Basically I spent 1 retail price CLYW on junk food today but since that’s all I spent on “gifts” this year I think I got off incredibly cheap. In the off chance I go to an old place of “work” before Christmas I will probably buy a very large box of chocolates to give to a friend to distribute to his coworkers or distribute it myself if I have time and feel like socializing (not happening).

ps making half the cookies I bought to make for other people today instead of tomorrow/Tuesday was a mistake. I’ve already eaten a third of them so I’m going to have to buy more. At least I know just how long to leave them in the oven to cook them to perfection now…

1 Like

I’m not getting anything yoyo related for Christmas. However, I wi count te pride as a late prize/early Christmas present from RobK. Even though that doesn’t really make that much sense, haha

However, I am gettin a laptop! Woop-woop! Had I poor all y current funds into it, as well as stack it onto my only Christmas present, but it’s a dream come true! Lol

I gotta say that this year most of my family has everything they wanted. However, I still got them stuff. But I gotta be thankful this year because I got all I want and need already, and that is just awesome. I hope you enjoy your treats and your christmas :slight_smile:

Hmm, I asked for a fiesta xx so maybe that one, or maybe a chik?

Well, the only thing I know for sure is the Dazzler, because I bought it for myself. I should have it by Christmas Eve, and I’ll try not to open it until Xmas day ::slight_smile: We’ll see how long that lasts.

So, thanks to me for the wonderful, generous gift. :slight_smile:

I’m so welcome…anytime. :slight_smile:

I gave myself a big warm hug too. I feel so bad because I didn’t get myself anything in return…wait, yes I did. ;D

Hahahaha arent dazzlers mega expensive? Wanna buy me 1 too? Please? Hahaha.

Yep… but yoyos dont get much better than that…

Yeah, this will be my most expensive yet. But, the money would have gone toward yo-yos anyway, so I don’t view it as more money being spent. I plan to buy less yo-yos in 2014 but I will buy more high end ones. I knew about that one long before it got to the store too, which is always great.

my sister works at a toy store and she got me a blue yomega heavy wing. she knows nothing about yoyos, except that I’m into them, so I thought it was super cute of her. I actually really excited to get it :slight_smile:

Clyw FG Glacier Express (Camp Caribou)
Yye small contest bag
G2 G Grips
Kendama USA Pro Edition Collin Sanders (green)
iPhone 5s (space grey)

Man. Some people are either rich, or asking for a lot, or they are spoiled…

Yoyo related? I technically bought it, but I have to wait for christmas, a rally I got on black friday $10 off.

And I am not sure. Maybe a cube.

EDIT*

Iphone 5s’s!!! Gosh people!

Nothing yoyo related. I’m still too embarrassed to invite anyone into the knowledge of how much a 30+ year old spends on yoyos…

I think I’ll probably be getting Rocksmith for the PS3 from my wife, a Kindle Paperwhite from my mother, and who knows what else.

Edit: Oh wait! I did get a throw already for Christmas. One of my students bought be a plastic dollar store yoyo and gave it to me on the last day of school before break! It was pretty awesome!

Nothing. I play high school hockey. $4k per year. My family doesn’t have enough money for this “christmas” of yours