6 Likes

me too, nerd
helps that yoyo isnt my only hobby

also do a few extreme sports and like physics, so maybe “outdoorsy nerd”

or sometimes

“huge nerd who does cool things”

depends on the crowd

4 Likes

How about grinder? Or is grinder already taken?

1 Like

Future Midwest Champion.

4 Likes

Rusty Shackleford

6 Likes
5 Likes

I think I know that guy

3 Likes

I call myself Ben because that’s my name. Sometimes “some sorta space wizard” when I’m on a roll with my yo

7 Likes

Jiro, hi.

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

Usually refer to myself as Brandon

5 Likes

Sh-sh-shaa

3 Likes

You kids!!

1 Like

I go by many names, Bigfoot, I’ve heard Sasquatch or Sas if we’re close, Yeti, Abominable, Gigantopithecus, someone who plays with yoyos.

Tangentially, I recently discovered that some flashlight enthusiasts refer to flashlights as “throwers”. I imagine there must be many other niche hobbies that involve throwing of some kind.

3 Likes

i prefer thrower or player when i’m referring to yoyoing, but i once had a nametag at toys r us that read: yo-ologist. otherwise Justin works in all scenarios.

6 Likes

Player, yo-yo enthusiasts I like those

2 Likes

Late for that unnecessary meeting that was scheduled at the last minute.

2 Likes

Oh, this is supposed to be a fun/happy place, you very much don’t want to know what I call myself….

Oh you mean yo-yo wise? I don’t bring it up and if someone spots my throw I just say I dabble. A dabbler if you will.

4 Likes

Lately at work ive had people call me an accident waiting to happen, or say when you going pro jokingly.

To the first i say the accident already happened and a yoyo to the face with a plastic isnt too bad.

To the second i just tell them to look up world champions playing and theyll understand how impressive those guys are lol

1 Like