What did you throw 2023?

You lucky dog.

2 Likes

Cycling between the Yuuksta, Panorama, and VTWO.

Was trying to grasp some more current hype, and I thoroughly understand the bits surrounding these two particular ODs.
The panorama hearkens back to some older style that I love while cranking performance beyond what they were capable of. Comfy and capable is all I can really say.
The VTWO. Wow. So fast I had to get the Yuuksta out to compare. Thing almost seems magical.

23 Likes

I’m throwing my SW Slapnir and YYF R Type.

The R type is a really excellent yoyo and should be talked about more.

Also, YYF’s finishes lately are second to none.

35 Likes

:muscle::muscle: Take a look under the hood :muscle::muscle:

29 Likes

I was literally just about to post this yoyo in this thread… Beat me to it, thanks for saving me the time :wink: Same colorway and everything lol

W yoyo, W company.

6 Likes

Always Sunny in Philadelphia … is it a bicep flyer or …

5 Likes

“WHAT UP!!! We’re three cool guys looking for other cool guys who want to hang out in our party mansion…”

Somehow just realized each color Emotion has a different emoticon, pretty cool.

5 Likes

It’s more masculine anyway…

4 Likes

Picked up a really random pair tonight. For some reason felt like throwing my POM Diffusion and OG Genesis with some Chunkeez weights.

29 Likes

As many know, I don’t own (I owned) Luftverk yoyos, for various reasons that I won’t repeat here to bore you, so I’m not a fan or a sympathizer of the Brand. In the last year and a half I have been very absent so I had missed many things, including the Plastic Fulvia and by the time I returned it was already sold out in every Store. I read the entire production process with curiosity and I admit that just by reading this, it didn’t seem very coherent to spend money and energy to obtain “raw” parts by injection which subsequently had to be taken up by a CNC machine and reworked, with all potential additional issues. It was an opportunity to hear from Riccardo (Fraolini) who told me he had taken the Fulvias and told me how incredible they were, so we decided to place a single order for the triple zero. I’ve been playing it since yesterday and I must say that, for many years now, a yoyo hasn’t managed to amaze me so much (perhaps the only time, for clearly different reasons, it happened with the Ti-Walker). The two absolutely surprising things are the sensation it gives to the touch and use, as it doesn’t seem plastic but something totally different (if I had to make a comparison I would say pressed plaster powder) and the second is the behavior involved. Unlike all plastic yoyos, including Skyva, which start losing spinn quickly at some point, this yoyo performs exactly like an aluminum yoyo! I don’t know how this is possible but my best compliments to @jeffreypang911 (for what they’re worth) for this huge and astonishing result… maybe it would be worth thinking that the “injection machined” process could deserve to be patented.

20 Likes

Grabbed the Covenant and Reaper tonight

29 Likes

Throwing mighty ASTer @work

23 Likes

The rims are polished by me to give them a bi-metal look and to hide the bumps;)

3 Likes

My girlfriend loves gudetama we have a bunch of those figurines too. A little too many probably haha.

2 Likes

yoyos in good shape encouraged.

I never got into that show but just watched the clip. funny stuff.

2 Likes

Spinworthy Slapnir.

42 Likes

Hard coated OD cascade, brass MMC side effects and my freshly received project44 strings. See how they play. Happy weekend all

33 Likes

The green in the cozy is insane on the rbg

2 Likes

That’s so beautiful! Where do I get one???

1 Like

Looks so good

1 Like