What did you throw 2023?

Right. The su1 is like my dream yoyo. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

For being so small…it’s a yoyo that plays BIG!

2 Likes

:point_right::dna:YYF :call_me_hand:

30 Likes

what is that?! new legendary 888 color? or an older bimetal 888 ive never seen before

2 Likes

That is the OG YYF DNA yoyo with the rim being de-annodized to raw color

3 Likes

is the rim just polished aluminum, or is it a bimetal?

2 Likes

Polished AL, og DNA is just a full sized 888.

3 Likes

thank you!! Thats what I figured based on @tylerpan’s response but couldnt tell 100% based on photo.

super dope yoyo

5 Likes

OD diorama and yoyofriends tachyon. Very different yo-yos. Both are exceptionally fun. Somehow, they make a good pair to have out.

29 Likes

Are you sure that’s a Diorama? I don’t see the groove.

3 Likes

Nope I meant panorama ! Whoops!

4 Likes

Sorry for delay brother Albertino, got lost on the guitar this morning. I’m sure you understand :grin:
It’s taking me a bit to get used to it. Definitely feel the weight when playing, not so much with horizontal. Love the size, speedy tech play is awesome. I’m thinking you would really happy with it. I like it enough that I’m checking out some other things by SMTG

3 Likes

These guys to celebrate the DD birthday :slight_smile:

31 Likes

24 Likes

Our latest prototype, Cenote:

There might even be one of these on our shop :grin:

34 Likes

Totally understand what does it mean get lost on guitar from someone that used to practice at least 5 hours a day minimum to a maximum of 12 lol

And damn mate now I want one of those even more :sob: really thinking if I have to spend those extra bucks and also the fees with that, it seems a super cool one for real also I love Unprld

2 Likes

Todays throw is my YYF Chris Fraser 888 from 2007!

Dont see many of these floating around but truly a treat to throw :innocent::yellow_heart:

28 Likes

Love that yellow :hugs:

2 Likes

Duncan Butterfly Easter.

20 Likes

Buttoned up for the weekend.

26 Likes