What did you throw 2023?

Today in my throwtation creating some new combos with Zgrt - Durendal and C3 - Rooc which I am super enjoying, and then later pack some yoyos because this weekend I will go back to Italy for holidays to see my family

26 Likes

Another day with the Qi.

And ihave to say these acrylic knucklrolers by MonkeyfingeR feel so good!

24 Likes

I been meaning to try out my YYF Whip with an unresponsive bearing for months but didn’t want to take a bearing out of one of my yoyos I already had. @Shwa you talked me into it finally. I’m going to have to get another one of these strictly for unresponsive. Seriously the whip is one of my favorite yoyos.

Also I found landing Spirit bomb with this thing so much easier. I think cause it’s so light it’s easier to pop. Also helps it’s so small. Kinda like training wheels.

25 Likes

Throwing the Panorama in between taking care of my sick wife and kids. Pray for me.

33 Likes

:point_right:Hello everyone! This afternoon I’m throwing a Sain Eel :point_left: (I :white_heart: YOYO;)

28 Likes

Rotating between a Yoyorecreation Anomaly, One Drop Kamaraiju and the SMTG/UNPRLD SU1

27 Likes

Printed new matching hubstacks and a heavy counterweight to accommodate this 70g monster.

28 Likes

D7 has landed! Have wanted one of these things for awhile.

Feels like throwing air after exclusively using my Palp ES the past couple of days. Great change of pace! While the shape is one of my favorites on an organic in awhile, this thing would be absolutely GOATED with an extra gram or two, which is why I’m gonna keep my eyes open for a Diptych or Canvas.

Edit: whoops, I meant to post this in the mailday thread but I AM throwing it also, so I’ll leave it here lmao

29 Likes

You loving it? How’s the play?

2 Likes

D7 is such a good YoYo, I never played the original but I love the D7, awesome pickup

4 Likes

Ouch! I know the feeling tooooo well

2 Likes

I am obsessed. Its a floaty, stable and dead smooth gem :laughing::pray: hard to describe the feel but its like a puffy bape lol ill keep this one forever for sure. Very grateful to have this one

31 Likes

Dan how do you find the SU1? I am dying thinking to buy one!

4 Likes

King I think you’ve said this about pretty much every yoyo you’ve posted here :skull::skull::skull:

5 Likes

And i Havnt sold any yet :laughing::rofl:

8 Likes

I played one before its a great throw his new stuff looks sick. 8ch. Monster spin fly

5 Likes

This looks awesome! How similar is it to the End Part II? Is it just the colour?

I wonder why RSO haven’t done a full release, it would sell out instantly!

2 Likes

Gotta be a sign…. Just yesterday I was eyeing up the specs on that little gem!

1 Like

Bowl mini steel d-bearing
Bowl mini steel c-bearing
The End Yes Absolutely prelude

At work today

24 Likes

Snagged this pic omw out the door to work today

MFD Conspiracy in the Kik ano makes me feel special :partying_face:

33 Likes