What did you throw 2023?

The covey is probably my wildest RBG, such a good one

2 Likes

Nothing new or flashy, but it restored the fun in yoyo for me for whatever reason and that’s all that matters.

30 Likes

Taking a break from my daily Mijo to throw around this sweet Blood Cell.

28 Likes

Cerakote wyvern and cerakote quercus, and the texture is very different. The wyvern has sort of a rougher pottery feel while the quercus is a textured but still has a smooth feel. Both of these look and play great if anyone was wondering.

41 Likes

Long session with my favorite round yos this morning

33 Likes

One on the bottom far right is flawless. I mean they all are don’t get me wrong but from a personal standpoint that’s the one man, in my top 5 of best looking yoyos I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

Got an absolutely insane deal on that Downbeat 20/20, one of my top 5 as well. It’s beautiful and plays like a dream

2 Likes

Absinthe while I wait for my tp2 in the mail. It’s been a long time since I’ve bought an undersized yoyo, but I tried these at a meet and thought they were amazing!

21 Likes

Taking a break from the 2A grind with The Thing.

26 Likes

Perfect Saturday for the Chief and D7.

31 Likes

Kind of hard to tell after it’s rebirth but it’s still a Raider and can loop pretty good with its unintentionally shrunk gap. Working my left hand for 2A with this thing cause I don’t think a ding could bother me in the slightest at this point.

17 Likes

Impact with a slim C bearing to do a few rounds of the FAF tricks before they fade from memory.

29 Likes

Tbe TP2 is kne of my absolute favourite yoyos. It’s unbelievably good.

3 Likes

Baslik-D and a fixed el MiJo

29 Likes

Got a OD Kamuraiju & a RSO Martian today.

32 Likes

I know a bit about Chief’s. The final run in 2016 produced one of my favourite iterations.

35 Likes

Fresh strings!

27 Likes

Everytime I see a wood yoyo I think to myself “I need to get a good wood yoyo” what I want though is unavailable or has been hard to find.

6 Likes

Butterfly XT took a spin through the washer and dryer. Seems no worse for the wear…

20 Likes

This yoyo is fun for flowy type tricks. I’m working on this combo with a mix of skin the gerbil with a slack and a green triangle mixed in from a YouTube tutorial.

26 Likes