What did you throw 2023?

Today i am going to throw the ever so elusive Bapezilla 3. I am SOOOO stoked on this one :sweat_smile:

35 Likes

Super jelly on this, I tried for every kind of Bapezilla 3 in the vault drop and struck out every time.

6 Likes

Throwing these today, hot off the modding press. Watermelon psychedelic easter swapped, and my first quick attempt at a dye job…

25 Likes

I would like to add that you should be very careful when putting the Duncan Wind Runner back together as its short axle makes it extremely easy to strip.

I have seen a lot of people stripping their Duncan Wind Runners, so while the performance is great, you would want to be extra careful with it.

1 Like

Enjoying the ILYY Solid today. I want to send an appreciation to @Kray. I love this yo-yo so much. Thank you.

33 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate it! I am also big fan of this guy. Maybe we can ask @crackout do keep this in mind for a new run?

4 Likes

Man, that thing needs a rerun. Such a nice design.

3 Likes

Hm, maybe. :thinking:

5 Likes

Pano

27 Likes

Man that profile shape is so nice. What I wouldn’t do for a capless 7075 version with pads.

2 Likes

39 Likes

Trying out a flat bearing in my yoshicuda x

24 Likes

Working on learning how to control the Melon (XX)

24 Likes

Asteria Star Trail

36 Likes

Chris Rodrigues’s Good Life Valley…super nice guy and a hell of a thrower too.

Hoping the slimmer size will get me in the triangle of spirit bomb :crossed_fingers:

22 Likes

Got some photo proofs back from the shoot my truck was a part of. Throwing around a Deep State for the scale model shot they needed.

21 Likes

Just polished up this REX today and it came out pretty nice.

PS: it’s also for sale if anyone is interested

34 Likes

Joe take marketing to a whole new level
Btw, fantastic job on polishing

5 Likes

2023 still playing my ZGRT El Mijo every day. As of mid-February that was everyday for a year and I still look forward to picking it up every day!

27 Likes

Pilgrim (agent 001)

25 Likes