What did you throw 2023?

Been throwing the El Mijo all day. Trying to get smooth at windshield wipers.

32 Likes

Rocking out with my Hot Pink Buoy! this weekend!

25 Likes

OD Kamuraiju.

35 Likes

What kind of string do you use on yours? Just curious. I kinda like thin.

2 Likes

Don’t let these recent 5a pics fool you, I’m still awful.

27 Likes

Haven’t played this thing of ages but it’s an excellent beater. Took it to an amusement park today. Terrible weather but a fun time

21 Likes

Dreamcraft Asora Test Type 01 and One Drop Diorama

32 Likes

Looking through the old Hyper Yo-Yo Spinners Box Heavy for my Project Two, and I kinda got lost in time/space for a minute there.
I can’t even keep up with all the different yo-yos available out there for the last few years, but I used to try to keep a selection of them.
The project two is awesome.

32 Likes

Is that an all black 5 Star?

4 Likes

That OG Takeshi Extit 8 though 🫨

@bjardin Throw Duncan !

5 Likes

Blk and Green, UK edition.

3 Likes

What am I throwing today? More like what was EVERYONE throwing today lmao

My buddy Colin’s throw, the Bingsoo, was a HUGE hit at DXL today :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers: Hands down the best deal in yoyo. I snapped a pic with everyone who bought one haha

31 Likes

Where does DXL usually meet up? There wouldn’t happen to be an Instagram for it would there?

1 Like

Artesia, CA! If you’re ever in the area/live anywhere near LA/OC/SD it’s DEFINITELY worth a trip out - always a fantastically chill hang. For sure the highlight of my month.

And yeah, here’s the Instagram and here’s the Facebook group. Meetup info is posted to both of those, check it out king! Would love to see you there :+1:

5 Likes

What amusement park?

2 Likes

De Efteling. My favorite park.

3 Likes

Maybe to much fun on my commute today…

Brassi Don, KnuckleYo, Poly/fixed el MiJo

27 Likes

I’m on the road for a client meeting. I’ve got my trusty VTWO and the YYE Forum to keep me company during breaks in the action.

28 Likes

:point_right:"Super" Supra;)

22 Likes

25 Likes