What did you throw 2023?

I’ve been throwing the Vigilancia I got for Hannukah with one of the Zipline strings I got for Christmas. This “Nice List” string is fantastic!

19 Likes

Merry Christmas! i got these Yoyos for Christmas

The new anima colors is so cool!

23 Likes

@Shapapy

Thanks for the answer y’all! I thought it might be another signature of some kind but a date code is interesting. Glad to have a date code that says something fun, I guess! That AX do be HOT!

3 Likes

Responsive 5A is way more fun when you play cheap throws.

Yellow is capless and lubed FH1. Red is a lubed Butterfly XT with Big Fun caps and a Monster Ball.

19 Likes

Xmas from my ladies!! :pray:

Brining in the Tide by atmos @rnsy

22 Likes

23 Likes

How are you digging your new R Pack?

1 Like

Spent the day with my Kamu. I never think of including this as one of my favorite yoyos but it really is.

28 Likes

Thanks for the review!

2 Likes

Let’s go!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1Z3WJfLnu6/?igsh=MWpxcTR1bHFnZHVqdg==

8 Likes

Nice! I love what you guys are doing. I haven’t tried a buoy yet but based on everything else, I should probably get one of those too. Can’t wait for the bathy!!!

3 Likes

Get in the Tyrant PIF, I’m throwing in my Buoy to send along with it so everyone can get a feel for the great things TRT is doing

4 Likes

I have thought about picking one of those up for awhile now - are they worth it?

1 Like

They are my favourite plastic yoyo by far. Unless you have a speedaholic xx I’d say its worth it.

1 Like

how u digging that alpine play wise tho?? Its the best playing luft i’ve tried tho i haven’t tried them all. Love my alpine

2 Likes

Today a lil AL7 AOTUS in Anxiety Killer ano w da matching string i made per usual

23 Likes

Man…that swirl!!!

3 Likes

It is a nice player. I would put in the category fun. It is a bit too wide for my taste and could have a bit more power. But I guess these where not the design goals. My fav Luftverk play wise is the 7075 Evora.

2 Likes

the dream would be to have the seperation anxiety colorway but I think this is as close as I’ll ever get

sep anxiety for ref

19 Likes

Tom Cat Fish. Had to follow this guy half way around the pond to get him to pose with the yo-yo.

22 Likes