What did you throw 2023?

I love it! Both of the Yoyos are awesome quality and they play awesome. I totally recommend it.

3 Likes

Yesterday was a good day✨

34 Likes

Was in my mailbox this afternoon:

21 Likes

Ti peli

36 Likes

“Oh man, Tobi’s making food and swinging around expensive yo-yos again.” -Someone at this rate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Tossing around the Suzaku and emotionally scarring Kay with the extended edition LOTR and the Hobbit so I made her some comfort foods. XD she’s says she hates and loves it… But the foods yummy :rofl:

:drooling_face::drooling_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

Oh my god, miso soup! :kissing_closed_eyes:

23 Likes

That food would make my wife calm right down. :grin: And I like that carbon fiber looking yoyo.

1 Like

It did Kay :joy: The trick is just keep your palm flat when giving her that first Gyoza and making soothing shushing noises. :rofl: She got tickled playing RDR2 at “you’re alright girl” :cowboy_hat_face::horse: so I toss that in when giving her head scratchies sometimes, cracks her up. :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Turned 27 yesterday, so you know I had to bring out the good stuff for celebrating/sipping on some other good stuff

28 Likes

Congrats!!

3 Likes

What is that?

2 Likes

Well I’m no expert, but if I had to guess, I’d say it was a clyw chief powder coated by @yoyospirit :grin:

19 Likes

Yeah @Tobiyo89 is right. It’s a powder coated 1st run chief

4 Likes

Nice! That was one of the best playing Chiefs I ever had

5 Likes

I’ll be posting some reeeeeal cool mailday throws soon hopefully. :crossed_fingers::grin::crossed_fingers:stupid excited for them.

4 Likes

This yoyo is so pretty.

34 Likes

Happy Birthday brother! I always assumed you were around my age in your 30s for some reason.

2 Likes

Playin’ with Paraly

29 Likes

Reminds me the anyo free rider. Nice throw.

3 Likes

Day at the lake with family and friends

19 Likes

I’m going to pick one up and join the club!

1 Like