What did you throw 2023?

Any tips for getting the pair the same? Or maybe they don’t need to be?

3 Likes

My only advice is to just eyeball it honestly. If you’re adjusting the gap just get them as close to each other as possible. See which one plays better and adjust the other one. Rinse and repeat until they’re close enough to each other

3 Likes

I love organics and simply loved that design but that name gross me out twice for some reason :rofl:
I’ll pass on that but I’m curious, how does it play?

3 Likes

Lol, I know how you feel. The name is actually a reference to playing cards and card games if that makes any difference.

It’s a good yoyo. I have mine set up with a short axle and half spec bearing for unresponsive. One of my favorites for that style

4 Likes

Ohh man nude trump is actually pretty neat it’s a nautical theme ignore the person who shares the name. It’s like a heavy weekender.

5 Likes

24 Likes

Raw best

27 Likes

25 Likes

mini mo-tu and y-factor

25 Likes

Always wanted one of those. Check your coms for tracking.

2 Likes

23 Likes

I forgot how fun these are.

19 Likes

24 Likes

Mongu.

Duncan GrasshopperX

26 Likes

23 Likes

21 Likes

Magic K2 Crystal all week!

3 Likes

Totally in the honeymoon phase here but I’m really impressed. I just love the Titan’s specs. The shape, the weight, colors, everything. I do feel the weight on the string but as a heavy yoyo enjoyer this is just what I wanted from it. It’s easy to control and the big ol rims keep it spinning for a long time. I can get those sweet low rpm binds which lets me get away with “one more trick.” I need to get ultra grey in there still but the stock pads are fine for now.

27 Likes

Case of yo-yos I brought with to celebrate Christmas early with my extended family!

26 Likes

The low rpm binds are one of my favorite parts of the Titan. I call them my training wheels at times because they just make learning a new trick easier. I get a lot of time to try a couple attempts with its power then finally before it dies fully I can do a bind to sneak it back to hand. :grin:

2 Likes