What did you throw 2023?

34 Likes

26 Likes

24 Likes

I just picked up an Exia for my self, love that color way you got!

25 Likes

Today was busy but this gnomad kept me company

29 Likes

Rearranging my display and I’m trying to identify this one:

20 Likes

That’s a Yoyofactory Genesis+

Not sure why yours isn’t engraved, unless there’s a B grade mark on it somewhere.

2 Likes

This one is a little smaller than a Genesis. It really does look like a mini version of it.

13 Likes

That’s wild, if you didn’t have them side by side you’d be hard pressed to know they weren’t the same yoyo. It’s even got subtle design details like the raised bump on the rim step in the cup. Really curious what that is now. Prototype maybe?

Got this one as a random extra in a purchase or trade and never found out what it is called.

1 Like

Well, Elvin came out with a New Titanium yo-yo called the Hamburger…

But I can’t wait, so I just went and got one.

That’s what I’m throwing around today.

Bite bite regen…… Bite bite regen…… etc.

22 Likes

I would unironically rather have this over Elvin’s

In N Out sounds so good rn

8 Likes

Burger was Great as usual today.

I ate it so fast I almost became unresponsive.

Fortunately, I had a strawberry milkshake first aid kit, and solved my Near death experience.

9 Likes

Plasma Berry Carbine - probably my prettiest throw

26 Likes

I’ve spent so much time with the Bathysphere this week I’m pretty sure I heard the rest of my throws planning a coup last night. For real though I cannot say enough good things about this, if you enjoy organics do yourself a big favor and pick one up when they drop.

30 Likes

It’s so good.

I don’t even like organic s but it plays so freaking good. 100% everyone has to have one of these in their collection

6 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday? Not out in the W!Ld, Sense Anti-Mono, 1st Class Kitty Fat

21 Likes

I do not know what it is called. It came in a 2-yoyo bundle from YoyoFactory. Pretty sweet bi-metal. Have not yet tried the Bullseye that came with it.

23 Likes

I feel really bad that I got scammed wm2😡. This wooly marmot makes me feel better

21 Likes

Recently saw a post in the YYF group on facebook, I think that’s actually the new redesign of the “Bimetal”

4 Likes