What did you throw 2023?

I’ll be really honest I don’t have a lot of experience I’ve only been playing about a year or so but the shape is awesome it’s wide but not crazy, still easy to hold and throw, I put an NSK bearing in it but it’s super smooth it’s kind of a perfect weight feeling wise for 5a I thought (for me) plus my biggest thing is it just looks freaking sick !

1 Like

yoyorecreation fyfo

It’s kinda funny that consistently all of my favorite yoyos are ones that other people generally find to be boring and basic. If something is weird and unique it’ll be something I acknowledge as being neat, but it’s not gonna be something I consistently return to. The yoyos that have a permanent spot in my sessions are the ones with no standout unique traits. Just a strong spin, a familiar and comfortable shape, and a simplistic visual design that will never stand out in a bad way.

19 Likes

glad to see she’s seeing the sights :beers:

2 Likes

shes living her best life right now. fresh DS bearing and diamond blend string <3

2 Likes

it’s how i feel about the peregrine. the most basic and plain straight V design, but it’s such a great yoyo. I always go back to it when i’m grinding out new tricks. it’s no frills performance.

3 Likes

I have been enjoying these. Some new releases and some older-ish stuff

Aerodynex, Upheaval, Nude Trump, Klondike, Infiltrate

26 Likes

I’m really liking that Infiltrate. Never seen that colorway

4 Likes

Infiltrate is really great. This color released not too long ago on the Mowl site

3 Likes

is that a wooden yoyo tray??

4 Likes

It is currently living its life as a yoyo tray, but when I found it it was just a tray

5 Likes

Noema no 2 seriously these things play like a tp just the stock bearing is too crackly and noisy

20 Likes

Got the 'zerker Decade from the C3 mystery box, trying it out while waiting for food at a teriyaki restaurant. Great monometal if you can find it.

18 Likes

Hows this play. Cool colors

2 Likes

Very fast and stable. Great value for the cost.

2 Likes

Great color and I agree great player

3 Likes

Sick cant beat c3 stuff

3 Likes

I’d been playing the PIF ti FHZ most of the day but swapped over to these tonight. Rebirth with Monster Ball and a pair of JPL Loop Ups.

18 Likes

Love to see the Loop Ups. How are you liking them?

2 Likes

I like them. I’ve been adjusting the gap on one tonight because it felt a little off. I really like the hand feel, and this pair feels buttery smooth at the end of the string.

4 Likes

I love how easy it is to adjust the gap. So easy to get them tuned perfectly

3 Likes