What did you throw 2023?

I hope you wear the “most metal yoyo shirt” while throwing that!

5 Likes

Thx love cooking good food. :wink:
Work hard, play hard. :grin:
Don’t have them in yet but never been so excited to be broke for a good while. :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

I agree, work hard play hard and have fun. My life’s motto

3 Likes

Being attacked by a Martian.

27 Likes

I’m still just fighting Gravity :pensive:

7 Likes

Good problems to have…

4 Likes

I got 303 problems, but a bowl ain’t one.

25 Likes

except when it snaps right back at your face during a tension slack, then it’s problem 304

1 Like

Are you also finding it’s spin time quite lacking compared to most other throws? :thinking:

3 Likes

Never had any issues with any of the many Parlays Sudo’s YWET’s or YWETi’s I’ve had or kept.
¯_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe try a fresh bearing and different response. Or throw harder. :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

27 Likes

It felt like a classic day. Tossing the OG Skyline.

28 Likes

such a fun but unforgiving yoyo lol

3 Likes

I have been on the fence about it for like two months.

What do you like about it- how does it play?

25 Likes

Think you’re right. Just shot from and angle more on the left so you can’t see the name of the distillery. The book actually doesn’t mention where the cover photo was shot annoyingly

2 Likes

The smokestacks, the 3 tall narrow windows in the front, and the general layout seem identical. The only difference is the name painted on the one wall, but maybe that’s new and the picture is old.

1 Like

Yeah it’s all …kind of identical. I think there’s a 45 - 90 degree difference in the camera angle though. You can mainly see it in how you see the pier in both photos.

2 Likes

Damn that looks delicious

2 Likes

Man, that bronze Parlay is beautiful. Sure hope they do another run some day.

2 Likes

16 Likes