What did you throw 2023?

Gosh that green turned out so good

8 Likes

@bjardin Throw Duncan!

36 Likes

Freaking beautiful. I’ll try that caps to my Pink Mg.

4 Likes

I don’t love the El Mijo for responsive freehand, but the CW pairing was too good to not try.

32 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

25 Likes

Walking some math out of my head at the park :sunglasses:
Enjoying the spring air

24 Likes

I’m enjoying this $20 yoyo so much I put a $3 string on it. Apparently I need to throw my RBC more.

23 Likes

I just realized that the triangle design is probably a reference to the Peterfish logo. That’s so cute.

2 Likes

I’ve been throwing the mijo. Got an extra :wink:. Just seeing if anyone wanted to trade.

23 Likes

Hades!

26 Likes

Many thanks to @jeduardo for figuring out what was off with my Alebrije, and sending me not one, but two replacement walnut halves free of charge! It plays and feels substantially better now. You’re awesome, man! :raised_hands:

25 Likes

Diorama during lunch-break.

29 Likes

That’s awesome. If they release another run I’ll be all over it. Heck if it didn’t sell out before my next pay check I would have got a second El mijo but hey can’t spend all our money on spinning things in string .

1 Like

My main throws for the last week. I was sceptical of the sancti grail because I wasn’t the biggest fan of the ordinal 1 but this is completely different.

21 Likes

Spinworthy, FHZ, number 1.

23 Likes

Your talk of this is making me really want a Hades. There don’t seem to be many other yoyos available with a similar weight so I think you might’ve convinced me. It looks so fun! EIGHTY GRAMS!

someone stop me it’s in my cart

4 Likes

Hah you might hate it! It’s really a strange feeling at first so think about it carefully like I absolutely love it but it really takes a ton of getting used too so just make sure

I will say In general yo-yos are too light for me and hades is probably a little too heavy for my personal max performance like I need the high control but tricks have to be done differently if I were to try to Min/max a perfect Yoyo for myself it would be between 73-77g I’m guessing I can’t tell because there are so few yo-yos here

3 Likes

I’m gonna sit on it a little bit but I like heavy yoyos. I wish the 9 dragons could spin longer because I like its heft.

3 Likes

Ooo yeah I just googled that one and that sounds cool I had never tried anything above 68 so I had to try it and I’m in lol

2 Likes

half shell-swapped 9 Dragons

Yeah I’m throwing this now to consider the hades as best I can. Not really comparable other than the weight but that’s fine that’s the part I’m interested in! Too bad the spin time on 9 Dragons ain’t great. Lots of moving parts though so I get it.

13 Likes