What did you throw 2023?

Yeah I don’t know a lot of yoyos but I’m fairly certain based on what I do know of the mechanics of yoyos that it’s probably one of the longest spinning yoyos ever made. Like if there was a stat chart for yoyos, hades would have a higher spintime stat than most other yoyos. I never need that much but it also just doesn’t care if I bump it and those things are related I think.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t find that physical weight corresponds reliably with how a yoyo feels or performs. It definitely can, especially if that was the intention of the design, but it may not.

I have a 100g+ yoyo that is not proportionally long spinning. (It is cool in other ways.)

I also have some <64g bimetals that hold their own against much heavier monos.

Weight distribution and shape matter a lot.

4 Likes

Yeah I agree based on what I have tried but hades is an over sized bimetal with the weight distribution pushed out to the rim.

4 Likes

I don’t know much about the Hades (other than that I want one). It seems tailored to what you are looking for, performance wise.

Check out the Steadfast if you get the chance.

4 Likes

The super long spin time and the large size and weight are what are attracting me to the Hades. I like to take my time learning tricks so a long spin to just hang out and figure out where my strings are supposed to go is really nice.

Edit: who makes the steadfast? I can’t find it lol

2 Likes

@Glenacius_K

5 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna have to get one of them this time. When he makes a batch for yye. I didn’t have money at the time when he was gauging interest

2 Likes

I hadn’t signed up yet/or wasn’t learned enough and I’m salty I missed it! hah!

2 Likes

I think @fatguysnacks247 was talking about counterfeit summits.
So I grabbed my og from Sonny.

28 Likes

35 Likes

23 Likes

Skyva and edgeless today

19 Likes

Good old Duncan butterfly. Can’t go wrong.

6 Likes

i have one of those kicking around somewhere

2 Likes

An evening walk with one of my all time favs

30 Likes

what is that?!

2 Likes

G2 Respawn Lite in Rainbow Galaxy

3 Likes

spicy

2 Likes

Been in my pocket this past week as I’ve been putting it through the paces. Other TiNY owners - to be aware that the coloring may wear off as mine is starting to do. Unfortunate but at the same time I guess it gives it character, and the unique crackles are there to stay :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Friday rotation so far… I got that ADHD

20 Likes