What did you throw 2023?

Haha thank you man! They are hands down my fav LOOKING throw. But No this actually came from a member here on the BST when i first started out on here. Came mib with original bag, mini dice and even the gold threaded strings! :sweat_smile: was shocked to have found one that was mib

And @Albertino thank you my man, im not a huge one for social media but i make an exception for yoyos :laughing::pray:

5 Likes

I remember when the Pure came out everyone in the italian forum had those faces in serie: :exploding_head: :sob: :scream: :open_mouth:

Spyy always been great producing amazing stuff it’s such a shame they stopped, I remember when I just started watching Guy Wright with the Punchline, I get it gifted for my bday still have that yoyo with me

6 Likes

Pure… Art!

22 Likes

I love this pic haha, i was just showing this to a buddy who deisgns yoyos saying we needed the large bearing remake of this! :laughing::pray: @persson

3 Likes

22 Likes

Juvenile Offender

22 Likes

I believe spyy made a couple of large bearing pures.

3 Likes

Have you played a Freebird 3?

3 Likes

2 of them in white powder coat to be exact and last time i saw them 10 years ago they were destroyed already. One looked like they just chucked it across a parking lot or something :laughing:

2 Likes

Today I’ll play with my zero gravity toys.

20 Likes

If I’m not practicing 3a (also pictured to the right lol) I’m throwing the 000. Quickly becoming one of my all-around favorites and easily my favorite plastic already. If the plastic 000 is this good how good is the plastic Peak going to be??? @jeffreypang911 is HIM.

23 Likes

Today’s hospital throw.

31 Likes

no, you’re wrong, the one in his photo is a solid purple Peak 2, the Grizzly Bear Clown Town first run (11 made) is the one in the photo posted by me
this…

Imgur

25 Likes

lol maybe the best name for a color way I’ve heard yet.

4 Likes

kicking myself for not snagging one of those tbh

4 Likes

I’m really loving it. The color is amazing and I love the feel of the cerakote.

3 Likes

It is Weird Wednesday my dudes! This week that means two itty bitties, @jeduardo ZGRT Janus fully unresponsive with purple spikes and @fatguysnacks247 Fair Trade 138 for 5a, and a big ol Wanker, from the biggest wanker @chaosgow

25 Likes

That’s a pretty colorway on the Janus

4 Likes

The Zipline edition! I was going to try and find other spikes for it but I really like how the purp pops.

3 Likes

Motion YoYo Accelerated

37 Likes