What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Love me some pinball. There’s a sick arcade North of San Antonio that specializes on vintage PB machines. I love playing the late 70’s model Playboy machine.

2 Likes

Stuff

28 Likes

Probably my best mail day ever

44 Likes

I’ve heard R&M is awesome. Quarantine made me turn down the invite I had to play one a few months ago, but hopefully I’ll get to play it soon. The only NIB machine I have is the MMR from Chicago Gaming, which I love. I have a bunch of older games as well. Yoyo has eclipsed pinball for me since late 2020 tbh, but I still play when I can.

3 Likes

Someone rang?

4 Likes

Started a pinball thread to avoid derailing this one.

4 Likes

Finally! The culmination of a plan 6 months in the making!

And one Assassin I’m happy to see come for me.

35 Likes

Wow that daytripper half swap is so good!

2 Likes

Assassin looks great in that stand🥰

3 Likes

From the freaking Bronx. Thanks Buddy!

27 Likes

Wow this is an amazing throw it is so smooth. I feel so luck to have finally have one of these.
Cu Sudo

42 Likes

What model is it?

2 Likes

Ohhhhh @d4nnyb0yy …… :raised_hands: isnt he just georgous!?

5 Likes

Got this “bimetal” OD today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

35 Likes

It’s a Laramie, lol an excuse for a bigger boat!

3 Likes

Came a little while ago, and it’s a beast!

P.S. @Grendel Sweet, glad it got to you!

25 Likes

Is there a difference between a 1500 and a Laramie?

1 Like

Laramie is a 1500 package, well a ram package I should say, so yes this one is a 1500 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh ok. I’m big into trucks and I was wondering.

2 Likes

These two are absolute yo-yo perfection for me. The Daytripper, in particular, is so good that I feel an anxious need to pick up another one ASAP since they are limited production. The nickel plated MCMO was a must buy as soon as i saw it even though I have never spent that much on a throw. So clean. Onedrop, Doc Pop and Markmont have made masterpieces and I applaud them all for their contributions. I’m almost sad that I won’t need, or want, to lust after any new yo-yos for a while!

36 Likes