What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Got a Daytripper and a Koi yesterday. Haven’t had much time with the Koi because i just cant put the Daytripper down. Definitely dethrones the Weekender as my favorite metal responsive. The second I saw the pics of this yoyo I knew i had to have it, and it plays just like I hoped.

27 Likes

Where are Daytrippers available?

3 Likes

I don’t think they are currently. I just meant that I want to get another one as soon as they are available again.

2 Likes

I’ve seen those in docpop and zipline websites.

3 Likes

They will be available on doc pops web site soon.

4 Likes

Zipline probably has extras as well. Doc had the orange and zipline has the dark gray for preorder. They both took preorders for the half swap, and doc said he had some extras that will be listed soon. I would imagine that zipline will have some extras as well. Not sure which colorways will be listed.

4 Likes

Yeah do pop said Tuesday I believe.

They will also be on ziplines site this week.

If you’re into yoyos, the Daytripper is a really fun piece to have in your collection. Perfect blend of modern guts and classic performance. I haven’t touched an unresponsive yoyo since receiving mine yesterday haha. the stall / regen / stall thing just puts a smile on your face.

9 Likes

Markmont. Classic Magnum Opus

29 Likes

The new markmont classic is sooooo good… Very impressed. Won’t be putting this down for awhile

28 Likes

Pretty great mail day for me. Some YYR throws that I just couldn’t pass up.

25 Likes

Awesome stuff! I’m still waiting for them to remake the fragment or uragment. @Chickenpoodlesoup

3 Likes

Today was a GREAT mail day. Got myself a Raw Ducc V1, my first raw yoyo and it doesn’t disappoint.

Also got the Yoyo Friends Koi in the sick acid wash colorway. This thing looks and feels amazing, my first 7068 yoyo too.

22 Likes

Thanks so much! I’ve only ever owned one YYR throw in the past, so these are all new for me. The clash is definitely my favorite feeling out of the bunch

4 Likes

That Koi is sooo pretty. When I first got one it also took me by surprise with how good is feels in the hand and how well it plays. Enjoy!

3 Likes

The Koi is fantastic, obviously still in the honeymoon period with the thing, but I’m pretty sure this just catapulted right to the top of my list of favorite yoyos. Its surprisingly stable for a pure organic too which is really interesting in play. I’ve got 3 other organics in my small collection (Intro, Arcade, and one I 3D printed) and this almost feels like its the easiest to keep on plane.

4 Likes

NM-Yo-Down-show-Down-YoYoFactory-Prizes-rev
Box of yo-yos came in the mail today. Prizes from YoYoFactory to be awarded during the 16th Yo Down Show Down in New Mexico - July 31 Details online this weekend. Special Thanks to YoYoFactory for sponsoring the 2021 contest. Prizes from other sponsors are still arriving.

17 Likes

I like the Bastet II so much I decided to get one in purple. I also snagged a nickle MCMO as trade currency.

27 Likes

I made a huge mistake not getting the nickel! wanna trade

5 Likes

Yeap day trippers drop tmr at 9am. 18 units, 9 orange, 9 classic. This for docpop’s website.

7 Likes

Been wanting one of these forever and finally got one!

Sengoku Hattori

36 Likes