What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Beautiful!

2 Likes

If you have fingers after a talon grind gone wrong I’ll be impressed.

6 Likes

I ain’t even trying that or a finger spin. I like my fingers :laughing:

8 Likes

So impressed with the latest from Atmos Projects

34 Likes

YYF Bimetals never disappoint me.

25 Likes

Whats that top bimetal?

4 Likes

love to see it, Phil! what do you think so far? : )

4 Likes

LUCKY! Mines still stuck at Singapore.

5 Likes

Probably the only yoyo I bought just because I like the color so much😅. Engraving adds a nice touch.

18 Likes

i’m absolutely loving it so far. just the right weight. undersized but not so small its lost in my hands or hard to land tricks. i’ve only had it a few hours and i’m already thinking it’ll be my EDC for the foreseeable future :smiley: currently seeing if i can talk myself in or out of getting a second one in the dark cherry haha

5 Likes

i know right. Atmos deliveries always seem to get to the UK quick. it only took 10 days.
My G2 GBP has been in the mail over a month and for some reason has been sat in russia for the last 15 days! USPS always takes forever.

6 Likes

it’s the Yoyogarden 危险等级

4 Likes

Seems they went fast. Missed out again. Oh well, I guess I saved some money…

8 Likes

30 Likes

Check docpops Instagram, I believe he said this won’t be the last drop, but he’s still working out details with Zipline. Zipline also said they would have extras for sale this week but they haven’t released details.

6 Likes

How does it play compared to the original civility?

4 Likes

It’s niiiiice.

25 Likes

Today was an Assassin and Magnum Opus kind of day. Very happy with both!

28 Likes

Glad it got to you!! Looks nice with the green next to it

4 Likes

Finally nabbed myself a Ti888 (888 Forever is a stupid name sorry). Not sure why it took me this long. I’m usually a little adverse to mid-undersized throws, but I’ve always liked the 888. This is no exception :slight_smile:

28 Likes