What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Mowl Plvs Vltra thought I would like it more than the Surveillance, turns out I prefer the Surveillance.
A real solid throw

23 Likes

Translated to English it means “hazard level”

1 Like

Wow you really like the civility

2 Likes

Thanks for preordering the Don and for the waiting!

Glad you liked it!!

6 Likes

Got this in the mail yesterday! It’s gonna be my daily play for a while I’m thinking!

Ivan

26 Likes

Speedaholic is amazing

4 Likes

It sure is! Even after all the good stuff I’d read, I was still thrown (no pun intended) by how smooth it spins! And the translucent teal color was practically an automatic sell for me anyway. I came for the color and stayed for the playability!

Ivan

5 Likes

Ohhh, two of my favorite yo-yos side by side.

3 Likes

I picked up a YYF lowerKase and omg let me just say that for a made in usa stainless steel pocket throw for $30 this thing is a steel (get it, lol). Seriously, i recommend grabbing one of these while they are still around. Mine has slight vibe but but nothing affecting play. This might be my new keep in the car yoyo :laughing:

Edit: It looks like these are no longer available. Congrats to whoever else picked one of these up. The page was deleted by YYF :sob:

24 Likes

Damn that thing looks pretty awesome!

2 Likes

I received an OG, RSO Mecha-Bapezilla so smooth I understand why so many throwers have a hard time letting these pieces go. I have been hunting for one of these just after I missed the drop. Thank you yo-yo Gods.

25 Likes

Not a yoyo, but a super useful tool for picking knots.

14 Likes

One of my favorite throws! I’d love to try a Bape someday just to compare the two.

1 Like

Same. Literally dead smooth for a plastic

2 Likes

Huge delivery from YoYoeExpert. It has to be huge as to get advantage of free international shipping otherwise it is extra 50$. I am super excited about this one.

Something Versus
YYF Edge Ultimatum
Yoyorecreation Gargantua
Something double or nothing
Iyoyo Hidra
recess Quiz

You are most welcome to see the unboxing video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnjUy-7CQRs

26 Likes

I often do it

2 Likes

I use the same thing! I have one in my ifixit tool kit. No idea what it’s actually meant for, but it works wonders for knots.

1 Like

amazing colors

1 Like

Got this nice little shadowbox display case, pretty stoked on it!

23 Likes

The Don. First impression is it’s Effing amazing in every way.
The D/C bearing removal tool is very cool and works great.

21 Likes