What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Mystery revealed.

31 Likes

I’m quite fascinated with how stable it is.
-half swaped freesolo from OD

26 Likes

I got mine but had to send it back I think I got the wrong order mine had a bunch of anno flaws

1 Like

say whaaa, from OD?

2 Likes

I got my markmont direct from their shop I believe they may have sent me a b grade in error. They sold out by the time I got it. Mark is sending me one of his own that he set aside to make up for it. He was pretty quick to respond and is making it right but I definitely am getting a bit antsy about it LOL .

8 Likes

32 Likes

Dayum.
Nice drop.

2 Likes

Oh wow that CU later just took me back like a decade. Enjoy friend that’s a cool find

3 Likes

Holy cow! Shredding to a different throw…. OneWheel stops and you get thrown! Careful with these things.

22 Likes

MCMO Monster Green

There was also this other box too, I think it’s too big to be a yoyo though…

28 Likes

Lemme guess, a new fridge?

I’m betting it’s a pinball table.

2 Likes

Wubba lubba dub dub! It’s a pinball machine! I’m, I’m a pinball machine belch Morty, and we can go on on on our adventures, Morty!

Preordered back in December of 2019, last batch off the production floor :sunglasses:

38 Likes

Lookin’ shwifty!

5 Likes

I want to chill round yours, epic space dude!!

3 Likes

I need a pinball machine when I get my own place. Rick and morty tho. Phew! Looks nice

5 Likes

Blast from the past!

2 Likes

Wow, I was wondering if there were other pinheads here. Very cool!

3 Likes

@hobbygod Dressel Designs Assassin. Getting familiar with this today.

23 Likes

Pinheads unite! This is our 5th machine, first NIB.

Sold one (1993 Data East Last Action Hero) last year, after I restored it and played it for a year or so. We also have a 1973 Bally Time Zone that was just moved to storage.

Rick and Morty is nuts! If you haven’t played one, I’d highly suggest it.

4 Likes