What did you get in the mail today? 2021

I mean if someone can throw a 4min fingerspin I don’t see why a sprite couldn’t spin normal for that long

Scratch that I just tested my sprite and it tops out at just above 2min of sleep time.

4 Likes

Yea, I believe the weight of a yoyo correlates to it’s spin time. That and how much weight is pushed to the rims.

But 2 minutes though! It’s crazy how far yoyo design has come. Or idk, maybe the 23 g yoyo was just for giggles.

Edit: Obviously I’m confusing the Sprite with the lowerKase

3 Likes

2min was for the 23g sprite @ottoast

4 Likes

How did you get one so soon!? Mine is still in Singapore.

5 Likes

iYoyo Shooting Star courtesy of YYE. Very impressed with this one. Thanks again for picking me to be one of the reviewers!

21 Likes

iyoyo is amazing. you should try the impact soooooooo good

6 Likes

That was the point I was trying to make, though obviously I did a poor job of saying it.

I was just trying to say that, even “for what it is,” it’s very good, but it can’t be compared to a “designed for competition” throw.

Edit: Or more that it shouldn’t. But that it’s still a very playable yoyo, and I was surprised at just how much so.

4 Likes

Mowl Q and some nice new counterweights in oak and red palm

20 Likes

I want a sprite tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone doesn’t like theirs and want me to sell me it?

4 Likes

21 Likes

Didn’t want to flood this page with multiple pictures, but I’d gotten a hold of the Mowl Q fade which doesn’t look as purple green as I thought, more like a green, blue fade to me.

Also managed to be contacted about something I was looking for which was Square Wheel Nomad! I’d learned about it a while back and Couldn’t find anything recent about anyone trading any of them, but when I reached out to another BST someone messaged me with this beauty.

Todays Haul - Album on Imgur Here are the rest of the photos.

20 Likes

This beautiful Ti Banshee from @Apadil1!
canvas

26 Likes

Went to the best guy possible.

4 Likes

16 Likes

Technically got these yesterday, but sharing now. Was most excited about the Sunbird, as I’ve wanted to try one for months now. It’s a beautiful throw, but my goodness the Koi is simply perfect in my opinion. It’s my new favorite throw and I honestly had no expectations for it. Yoyofriends sure does manufacture a quality throw. Love that I found a matching set and can wholeheartedly recommend both depending on your shape preference.

26 Likes

RSO Gravity! I’m a little bummed that it came with a mark. but I’m sure it will eventually accumulate more right?

I also haven’t decided if I’m going to use it yet (I haven’t had any income in 2 years and 400 is ridiculous for me to spend on a yoyo. I might discipline myself until I can upload 400 into my account lolol)
super excited though!

**I was going to delete the part with the mark, but I want people to see there was nothing wrong and RSO quickly hit me up to follow up and check. great care!

i highly recommend this yoyo! and the company!

31 Likes

If it came with a mark you might try contacting Elvin. His customer service is top notch and he tries to only put out the best quality. @hobby_master

9 Likes

yea idk maybe…I have mixed feelings about doing that lol

5 Likes

Elvin would want you to reach out :slight_smile: they’re extremely easy to talk to so I would also recommend reaching out.

Also I say throw it while you’ve got it. as long as no damage occurs then resale value really won’t be affected. Titanium does pick up some surface marks through normal use, but they’re nothing to worry about as they can be polished right out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I dont plan on reselling it!

2 Likes